The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock - new video, website and free mp3 download (1 Viewer)

Spook sounded great in the Triskel tonight. Pity there were shag all people there. Yiz are in for a treat in Whelans tomorrow night.

I wanna go tomorrow night but I haven't a red cent this week. Hope it goes well and I look forward to seeing Spuke soon. Between Spuke and MDR new record 2012 is probably gonna be a landmark year for Irish music. Hurrah.

Sure I'll buy you a pint. You'd be a damn fool to miss it!
Plus you'll need a copy of the album for when the stream is no longer around.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Wife is sick as a dog so I probably won't venture out tonight. She's way sicker than I was last weekend. Might have to wait til next Thursday and catch the spook in Slane.

i had never heard of spook of the thirteenth lock till a few days ago, so the gig tonight was all the better for it. top notch, and someone gave me a free CD too.

just repeating what everyone else is saying, but it was a really great gig, the songs are so matured and structured i found myself following maybe two spooks at any time. its like there are five bands on stage and a song is hovering above. deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back