The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock - new video, website and free mp3 download (2 Viewers)

Spook sounded great in the Triskel tonight. Pity there were shag all people there. Yiz are in for a treat in Whelans tomorrow night.

I wanna go tomorrow night but I haven't a red cent this week. Hope it goes well and I look forward to seeing Spuke soon. Between Spuke and MDR new record 2012 is probably gonna be a landmark year for Irish music. Hurrah.

Sure I'll buy you a pint. You'd be a damn fool to miss it!
Plus you'll need a copy of the album for when the stream is no longer around.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Wife is sick as a dog so I probably won't venture out tonight. She's way sicker than I was last weekend. Might have to wait til next Thursday and catch the spook in Slane.

i had never heard of spook of the thirteenth lock till a few days ago, so the gig tonight was all the better for it. top notch, and someone gave me a free CD too.

just repeating what everyone else is saying, but it was a really great gig, the songs are so matured and structured i found myself following maybe two spooks at any time. its like there are five bands on stage and a song is hovering above. deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back