the specials (1 Viewer)

wotcha think damo? i thought they were deadly. for those that missed it, an extended version of the show is on friday night, where they apparantly will be interviewing the specials on it. last night they played gangsters and a message to you rudy. jesus terry hall is a chirpy feicer!

Blimey, Lynval Golding on the guitar moves the exact same as in the vids I've seen of them on the Old Grey Whistle Test. He's 57! Impressive stuff.

Yeah what Golding and Staples do is amazing for how old they are!
That version of Gangsters is a bit slow and the sound isn't great, the drums sound pretty terrible, it'd probably be better at a gig though.

jesus, that was bizzare!! mr hall looks like he has just been let out after 20 years hard time! gas to see the lads givin it socks tho.

dunno if i'd like to see em live - rather get a flaggan and a bottle of jager and jump around the living room with dave gormley!

jesus, that was bizzare!! mr hall looks like he has just been let out after 20 years hard time! gas to see the lads givin it socks tho.

dunno if i'd like to see em live - rather get a flaggan and a bottle of jager and jump around the living room with dave gormley!
in yizzer jocks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back