The Simpsons (2 Viewers)

Did anyone else find Lenny dressed as Seven of Nine strangely attractive?

er...I didn't either

LennyofNine.jpg

The 50 Cent and Marge as a mermaid episodes were two of the worst programmes I've ever seen. Yet still I'll turn on Sky One at 7 sometimes. It still probably gets the ratings, as shit as it is.

It still probably gets the ratings, as shit as it is.

Well if it didn't it would be cancelled like any other show. Telling you guys Troy McClure said it himself back in that random anniversary episode. "The Simpsons will continue until it is no longer profitable", or something to that degree.

Actually that episode where they they challenged George Lucas for using too many effects over simple heartfelt stories was the greatest audacity I've ever witnessed in television history.

That was a funny episode buh

But not as funny as the South Park Star Wars remastered parody

Hang on... Are you asking about The Simpsons or South Park?
Either way, I'm clueless to what episode is in what season

That was a funny episode buh

Ah it wasn't really. Marge throwing Lucas around and he says "I'll give you gold"? Marge cannot throw people around like that. Is Lucas short or is he a leprachaun or what is he? I didn't like it anyway.

I'll tell y'all what else: They can fuck off putting that stupid Irish accent in all the time for no reason. Homer as Rachel's Irish cousin, and Marge's imaginary Irish cleaners (The two episodes that were on today). Putting something pointless in and throwing an accent on it is NOT funny. It's not. It's not.

Ah it wasn't really. Marge throwing Lucas around and he says "I'll give you gold"? Marge cannot throw people around like that. Is Lucas short or is he a leprachaun or what is he? I didn't like it anyway.

quote]

But she was hammered on wine. I'd clobber George Lucas too if I was hammered on wine. It's like people being able to lift up cars when their kids are trapped, Hammered on wine.

I'll tell y'all what else: They can fuck off putting that stupid Irish accent in all the time for no reason. Homer as Rachel's Irish cousin, and Marge's imaginary Irish cleaners (The two episodes that were on today). Putting something pointless in and throwing an accent on it is NOT funny. It's not. It's not.

Some of the writers on The Simpsons don't like Ireland. Ireland and the Irish have been described in cruder, uglier and ever more unfunny stereotypical caricatures as the show has progressed. They've even made oblique references to the Limerick Pogroms, something about all the "Irish being driven out of Springfield in 1904" which was the year of the anti-Jewish pogrom in Limerick. Very very weird thing to reference.

My very VERY least favourite moment is at the end of that godawful Rock-Camp episode where Homer shoots Principal Skinner with flames from the stage robot thingy and shouts 'Rock'n'Roll Woohoo!'.

Rock'n'Roll Woohoo.

What the fuck kind of joke is that?:mad:

My very VERY least favourite moment is at the end of that godawful Rock-Camp episode where Homer shoots Principal Skinner with flames from the stage robot thingy and shouts 'Rock'n'Roll Woohoo!'.

Rock'n'Roll Woohoo.

What the fuck kind of joke is that?:mad:

Is that the one with the Rolling Stones? I actually quite like that one. Its simple and charming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back