The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

saw this, thought it was pretty boring with very few laugh out loud moments. still worth a goo though

That's a great copy, watched it last night, just as i thought, it was grand. Average. If i was expecting the world i'd be disapointed but it was as i'd expected, just a longer version of a current episode. Only a few laugh out loud moments but enough chuckles to pass the time. How anyone could call it "shocking" is beyond me.

Cam = dude with a handycam.
Screener = dvd rip of copy sent out for review or to the oscar review board. Usually will have a stamp on the screen or a ticker across the bottom or a timestamp or go black and white for a few minutes every once in a while. Or all of the above.

Mostly stuffy old cunts doing the reviews, thinking they're down with the kids saying the simpsons is great, when it's like, so, not.

Sunday Times gave it a bad review. but then they give anything that's big enough to have a budget a bad review

I honestly think it's one of those films that, if you give it a chance, it's pretty funny, but if you go in expecting it to be shite or if you're sitting there like "impress me", it's gonna suck.

I expected it to be funny. That's not too much to ask, what with it being The Simpsons and all (actually, given the last 10 seasons, maybe it was a bit too much to ask)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When the lake says 'EVIILL' I laughed out loud. Literally no one else in the cinema did thought, they were still singing spiderpig

heads up for the simpsons in ireland tomorrow on sky 1 at half 7

havnt seen a new episode in yonks. looking forward to this though.

Watched the Demoxinil episode last week. I felt like weeping afterwards for days long past.

It's a bit like Sly Stone's comeback tour, I'd like to see the Irish episode but I figure it'd just depress me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back