The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
OSCAR WINNERS Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová are to appear in an episode of The Simpsons which will mourn the decline of the Irish pub.

The pub is reputed to be located on Grafton Street, Dublin, and the pub landlord will be played by Belfast-born actor Kenneth Branagh. However, their romantic notions of what an Irish pub should be like are dashed by the realisation they have been in decline since the introduction of the smoking ban in 2004.
"Homer and Grandpa get drunk. They buy the bar and then they find, as it turns out, in Ireland, pubs aren't so popular anymore because you can't smoke in them. So they're really up a creek."

riath

Supporter
Threads
The sprog wasn't impressed, the red buses pissed her off.
disappointing 7 yr olds, have you no shame?????

riath

Supporter
Threads
If it continues on the way it's going we're gonna have a hard job convincing our kids it was ever good.
na, i've still got my "do the Bart man" tape somewhere that i can dig out if needed :)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Staff member
Threads
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Pathetic episode. I laughed twice (the reverse immigration place & "for two blind drunk you had a fine grasp of Irish real estate laws") and that was it. Even fucking Glen Hansard put on a fake "begorrah" accent..

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Truly terrible and I can't stand "Glen" anyway bejapers.

tim

Threads
why didn't Colm Meaney just talk normally?

If the Simpsons were real people and they were actually cutting documentaries around the world you'd hope they'd die. They're probably as irritating as the Phelp's these days.

i am 138

Threads
Thread full of people saying simpsons is shit say recent episode of simpsons was shit. Shocker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads