the RTE thread (1 Viewer)

Always envious of those lads that stay rake then effortlessly and still have a thick head of hair like a fucking wire brush into their 70s

Too my shame I saw a bit of Louis Walsh being interviewed on the LLS a few years ago where they discussed the recovery of LW's hairline.

He took a look at Tubs crown and informed him that he'll need his guy soon.

Baldness is not the problem of the wealthy man any more.

The fucking bald frauds.

Herself slags me because she says I'm "an expert in other men's baldness." Who's going, who's started to go, who's had plugs.

Too my shame I saw a bit of Louis Walsh being interviewed on the LLS a few years ago where they discussed the recovery of LW's hairline.

The fucking bald frauds.
Joe Brown. It's a wig...right?

Joe_Brown_On_Stage.jpg

very tenuous link i have to terry wogan; he would have been in my house multiple times.
my house used to be the family home of henry kelly, who was a friend of wogan's. they made a documentary about wogan a year or two after he died and they used a brief shot of our house when they mentioned his friendship with kelly.

very tenuous link i have to terry wogan; he would have been in my house multiple times.
my house used to be the family home of henry kelly, who was a friend of wogan's. they made a documentary about wogan a year or two after he died and they used a brief shot of our house when they mentioned his friendship with kelly.
1701363269938.png

GET AWAY FROM ME PPPPPRRRIEESSTT!!!!

The fucking bald frauds.

Herself slags me because she says I'm "an expert in other men's baldness." Who's going, who's started to go, who's had plugs.
What procedure do they all have done?

Is it plugs?

More of this rte

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back