the RTE thread (2 Viewers)

and the CFO was getting (IIRC correctly) a €25k 'car allowance'. are they just a handy vehicle (!) for paying someone more than they need to state as a bare salary?

well, my neighbour gets a car allowance, but he has to drive from customer site to customer site and gets the allowance in lieu of mileage. so that's a bit more legit than simply giving someone cash because they want a fancy car.

well, my neighbour gets a car allowance, but he has to drive from customer site to customer site and gets the allowance in lieu of mileage. so that's a bit more legit than simply giving someone cash because they want a fancy car.

Ah now, I though we discussed people getting things free at work and thumped were on board with it. Has something changed :p

There’s another Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow but I’m not too sure how much new info they can get out of them without making Tubirdy and Fobes come in.
They can be compelled to come in before the committee but I can’t actually think of a time when that’s happened.

There’s another Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow but I’m not too sure how much new info they can get out of them without making Tubirdy and Fobes come in.
They can be compelled to come in before the committee but I can’t actually think of a time when that’s happened.

I'd say the whole weekend was spent between question preps from committee and media handlers briefing anyone getting questioned.
If anyone has a shocking revelation it'd be around 8-9pm this evening or 8am tomorrow you'd see that hitting the news. 8am would be the ideal if twitter wasn't broken, but it is..

I'd say the whole weekend was spent between question preps from committee and media handlers briefing anyone getting questioned.
If anyone has a shocking revelation it'd be around 8-9pm this evening or 8am tomorrow you'd see that hitting the news. 8am would be the ideal if twitter wasn't broken, but it is..
Any TD or Senator can walk in to the meeting and ask questions (time allowing) so it’s hard to guess specific questions, just broad strokes. I’d expect to see statement leaks by 10 tomorrow. A few key phrases will stick in people’s heads and they can tweak the debate in that direction.

And Noel Kelly too.

Dee Fibs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back