the RTE thread (3 Viewers)

I watched a few episodes of fade st on the rte player.
tots, cringe, lol.
How do these people always have jobs where they do fuck all except sit around in cafes talking about themselves.

Dani's hot though. Probably looks like sailor now. Covered in tattoos.

Always thought Dani was a big ride.
Saw her somewhere in town last year. Remember thinking she is still a big ride

It’s still a bit vague about how often the ol’ barter account was used in the past. Also they had a big meeting on a bank holiday and are trying to pawn that off as a normal thing to do and the fact that the Tubsidy story was about to break had nothing to do with it.
No Irish company has a meeting on bank holidays, it’s bollox.

Who’s the Burke and Hare type between It Was Just Resting in My Account and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter?
I've been trying to figure that out and I don't know. I think it might be yerman from 300, the one who's son had his head chopped off.

I hope that's hilariously wrong and it's someone completely different.

Vincent Regan?

He's one of the members of PIL. It's from their Eurovision bid.
The lads in the back of photo w/ Marty Whelan, Ryan Greedy and John Lydon are if I am not mistaken:

On left - Bruce Smith. PiL drummer (ex POP GROUP and RIP, RIG AND PANIC). Bruce was married to Neneh Cherry in the 80s.

The lad on the right with beard is Lu Edmonds - mostly guitar in PiL but he plays a load of instruments inc some unusual ethnic ones. Lu was in loads of other bands inc. THE DAMNED in 1977.

Both of 'em have been in PiL since the 1980s, I think.

The lads in the back of photo w/ Marty Whelan, Ryan Greedy and John Lydon are if I am not mistaken:

On left - Bruce Smith. PiL drummer (ex POP GROUP and RIP, RIG AND PANIC). Bruce was married to Neneh Cherry in the 80s.

The lad on the right with beard is Lu Edmonds - mostly guitar in PiL but he plays a load of instruments inc some unusual ethnic ones. Lu was in loads of other bands inc. THE DAMNED in 1977.

Both of 'em have been in PiL since the 1980s, I think.
CORRECTION: actually having checked it's Scott Firth the PiL bassist on the left NOT Bruce Smith.
you can see a shoulder behind Lydon so maybe that was Bruce?
sorry about that.

Ah they just got some stuff free at work, nothing to see here.

Lottie Ryan is getting elevated to national status by annoyed twitter today anywhooo, will see how that goes for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back