The Primavera 08 thread (3 Viewers)

Sweetoblivion - yez, I lake trrumpetsz. Trrumpetsz and bookmaaarks. Watch out for the Boosh boys' dj sets in September...

Deadman - I am optimistically going with the BBC forecast also, the other googly websites can go and shite. It WILL be grand.

Ah, is it really that bad?

It seems to differ, but BBC say sunny for thurs and fri, rain and sunshine on sat, 22 degrees.

I don't really trust forecasts, so I'll stick with the typical Irish outlook of "ah sure it'll be grand."

hope your right checked a few different websites all different forecasts some saying sun and cloud until sunday when its goin to be raining and others saying pissing from wed till sunday

hope the rain will hold off though

Just did out a timetable there - friday is a bit shit for clashes : sonics with six organs. why?, devo and polvo all playing more or less the same time. There's a rumour going round that Polvo just don't have it together. Fair enough, they've only just reformed. Maybe they'll have smartened up in time for this. Anyone here see them at atp?

Just did out a timetable there - friday is a bit shit for clashes : sonics with six organs. why?, devo and polvo all playing more or less the same time. There's a rumour going round that Polvo just don't have it together. Fair enough, they've only just reformed. Maybe they'll have smartened up in time for this. Anyone here see them at atp?
a friend of mine did and he said it was the best moment of his life.
see you there man :)

Sweetoblivion - yez, I lake trrumpetsz. Trrumpetsz and bookmaaarks. Watch out for the Boosh boys' dj sets in September...
ooh I was wondering what would be happening when they're here for a week. Nice wan.
I'm determined to get an interview with them if it's the last thing I do! It may well be the last thing I do though, as I have been trying for a year already :rolleyes:
Maybe they're avoiding me :p

If you get any more info, will you let me know? It will be handy for work as well as for my own knowledge!

well this was amazing! so many highlights

les savy fav
why?
the triple whammy of seeing fuck buttons, om, and holy fuck in a row
the notwist
deerhunter
silver jews
animal collective

i could go on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back