The Primavera 08 thread (2 Viewers)

There's not even kitchen space left in our fancy 4 bed apartment for this! Unless I pick up some Spanish indie RIDE and kick someone else out of my bed to make room for beloved Carlos/Diego/Fernando.

rock n sun n spanish guys n rock.

I'm hoping against hope Deus will add Primavera to their currently-being-cobbled-together Euro tour.

Looking through the line up, I kinda wish I was going to this. One piece of advice that I learned last year - the big auditorium place is cleared out after each performance, so there's no point in getting in there for an earlier band in a bid to get good seats for the next one. By the time you get kicked out, there will be a queue waiting to get in.

Looking through the line up, I kinda wish I was going to this. One piece of advice that I learned last year - the big auditorium place is cleared out after each performance, so there's no point in getting in there for an earlier band in a bid to get good seats for the next one. By the time you get kicked out, there will be a queue waiting to get in.
also, the auditorium fills up really fast. so another suggestion of mine is to scrap being nice in the queue and start walking faster to the entrance skipping people on the way :p

quick question was a late decision to go this year and aer lingus flights were too expensive so have to get a ryanair flight to reus.

is the bus transfer to barcelona ok?

are you sure? they're not that cheap...

I'm thinking of the high speed AVE ones though. muy comfy. madrid to barcelona = 2 minutes late arriving at barcelona. impressive!
ok, train from barcelona to tortosa (2 hrs away but faster trains than here, think distance from dublin nearly to cork)
€17 return (2 yeasr ago)

cheap as chips compared to uk n ireland

anyone can check out tha sat afternnon free gigis in the park?

I'm sayign I will now, but imagine Fri night will kill the enthusiasim

anyone can check out tha sat afternnon free gigis in the park?

I'm sayign I will now, but imagine Fri night will kill the enthusiasim

David Thomas Broughton in the park on Saturday afternoon will be just the tonic for an exhausting hangover. :)

Shite, should've went a day earlier. Voice of the Seven Woods and Votel djing too, good start to the week.

It worked out way cheaper for me to fly out on Tuesday. Hopefully get along to Twinkranes, Votel sounds good too.

Ah, is it really that bad?

It seems to differ, but BBC say sunny for thurs and fri, rain and sunshine on sat, 22 degrees.

I don't really trust forecasts, so I'll stick with the typical Irish outlook of "ah sure it'll be grand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back