The Primavera 08 thread (1 Viewer)

Anyone try listen to the fuzzy Spanish press conference this morning?

Pretty sure i heard them announce Menomena, Animal Collective, Om, Atlas Sound, Bill Callahan, Caribou, Enon, WHY?, Cat Power, The Notwist

full line-up as announced up on website now

www.primaverasound.com

808 State, A Place To Bury Strangers, Alan Braxe, Animal Collective, Apparat Band, Dj Assault, Atlas Sound, Autolux, Awesome Color, Bill Callahan, Bishop Allen, Bob Mould Band, Bon Iver, Boris, Buffalo Tom, Caribou, Cat Power, Clipse, The Cribs, De La Soul, Deerhunter, Digital Mystikz, Dinosaur Jr., Dirty Projectors, Dr. Octagon aka Kool Keith + Kutmasta Kurt, Edan & MC Dagha, El Guincho, Ellen Allien, Enon, Eric's Trip, Fanfarlo, The Felice Brothers, Fuck Buttons, Dj Funk, Gentle Music Men, The Go! Team, Grande-Marlaska, Health, Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs, It's Not Not, Kavinsky, Kinski, Les Savy Fav, Lightspeed Champion, Madee, Man Man, The Mary Onettes, Mary Weiss, The Marzipan Man, Menomena, Messer Chups, Midnight Juggernauts, Mission Of Burma, Mixmaster Mike, Model 500, MV & EE with The Golden Road, Nick Lowe, No Age, The Notwist, Okkervil River, Om, Para One, Pissed Jeans, Polvo, Port O'Brien, Portishead, Prinzhorn Dance School, Public Enemy performing It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back, Robert Hood, Rufus Wainwright, The Rumble Strips, Scout Niblett, Sebadoh, Shipping News, Silver Jews, Simian Mobile Disco, Six Organs Of Admittance, Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks, The Strange Death Of Liberal England, Subterranean Kids, Supermayer, Surkin, The Swell Season, Tachenko, Tarántula, Throbbing Gristle, Tiefschwarz, Tindersticks, Träd Gräs och Stenar, Vampire Weekend, Vórtice, Voxtrot, White Williams, Why?, Young Marble Giants.
Més Noticies

Holy fuck yeah.

Public Enemy and Dinosaur Jr are the two stand outs for me this morning, but there's so much good stuff added. :)

POLVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did i miss that?!

So jaysus glad i didn't book for Explosions ATP now....

Anyone try listen to the fuzzy Spanish press conference this morning?
then the signal would get worse and worse, until it got cut off, and then he gets back on like its some sort of a WW2 broadcast. funny as hell trying to make out band names :p

oh that's a great lineup now...
open to offers if anyone's (well not anyone, you need to be sound like) renting out an apartment and has a spare bed going

yeah it's a really great line up!!! a couple of the same bands from 2 years ago. Why? Animal collective and dinosaur jr. A lot of hip hop too which is nice, actually surprised that Saul Williams isn't there.

jayzus, theres 13 of us total i think. anyone know of any massive places not costing more than €30 a head per night?
take a look at apartments if theres many of you staying. we booked one for 8 people, right in the center, close to metro and all that. even walking on the first night is not bad, around 30 mins (an hour drunk) to the place.

costing 140 each for 6 nights. around 24 euro per night/person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back