The Posies (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
The Posies are playing Whelans on Thursday the 21st of July and Dolans on the Friday the 23rd of July.

It's well worth a look, I can't remember if they played here properly before but I did see 'the main two' playing whelans acoustic about four years ago and it was great.

Tickets are a shocking €21 for the Whelans show and a 'daycent' €15 for the Rimlick show.

Does anybody know why there would be such a difference in price?? Me thinks Aiken being involved in the Dublin show would have something to do with it, bunch of cunts.

They are very likely being paid a higher guarantee in Dublin, hence the heftier ticket price there.

two years primitive will not be playing support to the posies tonight due to an over protectiveness of equipment on the posies part. when asked to comment, 2yp lead guitarist, eoghan brennan said "i'm as gutted as a fish on a pier".

went to the whelans gig. mostly played songs from new album and a few oldies. they were full o beans, mainly due to jameson. crowd were nice too. got to meet ken stringfellow and jon auer afterwards. pity ryko is so pooh at promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back