The Peanut Butter Mystery (1 Viewer)

or taking photos of you in the airport. Maybe it was him.

Shaney stole my idea - check the travel threads and build up a list of suspects. Then interrogate them one by one by tying them to a chair, shining a bright light in their face and periodically beating them. One of them will admit to it eventually.

Otherwise you could contact US or Irish Immigration for a full list of people who have travelled between our 2 countries in the last 6 months. Unless of course they connected through another country, in which case you'll have to contact Immigration in every country in the world.

I can honestly say you've never mentioned that brand of peanut butter to me, so unless you can find where you've mentioned it on here, start wracking your brains to think who you might have actually mentioned it to.

Maybe somebody gave it to somebody to drop into your workpace, to throw you off the scent.

Also, back to CCTV. Talk to security in there. Tell them you're creeped out. They'll sympathise I'm sure. If not, start crying when you're talking to them. They won't know what to do and will cooperate to get you to stop.

It might have been Spencer. You never know. Actually, not knowing is probably better cos you can try and convince yourself it was him.

Edit: This thread is the type of thing that award-winning websites are made of imo

good suggestions scutter. its still a little impractical in parts but you're coming along in leaps and bounds. no doubt about it.

They generally don't bin them either and start an internet campaign second only to the hunt for Maddy's killer.

Flowers and chocolates require no personal information. It's not a hunt. Yes, I was a bit freaked out after I realized it was nobody I knew personally but THIS thread was merely thanking who ever did it. Everyone else is making it a hunt. I genuinely think it was a nice thing for someone to do and am sticking with it.

Scutter: I have mentioned peanut butter several times here. Jane and I even discussed the different brands we liked from home on here in an old thread.

That happened to me too, years ago. I was walking home from the cinema in The Square (Tallaght) with my girlfirend at the time, and we had a big row. So she was walking about 20 yards in front of me in her usual battleaxe way, when a car drives by and someone fucks an egg at me, accurately. Cracked open on my head. Great night, all told.

That happened to me too, years ago. I was walking home from the cinema in The Square (Tallaght) with my girlfirend at the time, and we had a big row. So she was walking about 20 yards in front of me in her usual battleaxe way, when a car drives by and someone fucks an egg at me, accurately. Cracked open on my head. Great night, all told.

be thankful you didnt receive package of full of YR sauce and a picture of two fat people in an envelope in the post as my maynoothian cohort did yesterday morning. reckon its the same guy or a failing copycat artist?

be thankful you didnt receive package of full of YR sauce and a picture of two fat people in an envelope in the post as my maynoothian cohort did yesterday morning. reckon its the same guy or a failing copycat artist?

Why don't we all start sending each other mystery gifts for the laugh?

I'm off to The Joke Shop to buy a thong made out of sweets and a penis ice-cube mould to send to Ernesto

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back