The Panel (1 Viewer)

Em, either you misunderstood what I said or I disagree with you. I can't tell. I don’t know what a Jodie Marsh is. Don’t explain it thanks.

Regardless, the rest of yee need people like Mitchum.

Erm...yeah maybe I've misunderstood you?!
I think this is harsh:
"Mitchum is......unique, but getting a rise out of people, randomly scoring points off them, that's not funny despite what people think. It's actually pretty lazy."

I genuinely scratch my head at JohnnyC though-thirty years of age & most of his posts on Thumped are about how much he loves his FIFA computer games and Star Wars. You'd think someone with that lifestyle would have a bit more humility?
Clearly Lara Croft isn't replying to his letters.

I think this is harsh:
"Mitchum is......unique, but getting a rise out of people, randomly scoring points off them, that's not funny despite what people think. It's actually pretty lazy."

Yeah, you misunderstood me. I left a word out or something.

I think this is harsh:

I genuinely scratch my head at JohnnyC though-thirty years of age & most of his posts on Thumped are about how much he loves his FIFA computer games and Star Wars. You'd think someone with that lifestyle would have a bit more humility?
Clearly Lara Croft isn't replying to his letters.

Hahah! Yeah! Sock it to me, baby. Who knew making the effort to read someones random posts on the internet would result in such an accurate psychological profile.

Hahah! Yeah! Sock it to me, baby. Who knew making the effort to read someones random posts on the internet would result in such an accurate psychological profile.

Nah I just read say, your last fifty-seventy five posts.

Don't hit me with your broad-sword Aragorn!

chris-crocker-2.jpg

LEAVE MITCHUM ALONE

Nah I just read say, your last fifty-seventy five posts.

Don't hit me with your broad-sword Aragorn!

Hey, leave my cock out of this. And hey, I don't even like Lord Of The Rings. Star Trek: TNG FTW!

REMINDER: you are not writing that tricky third novel, you're arguing with someone on an internet messageboard.

That point's made of straw. Basically you're saying it's acceptable to randomly abuse someone *because* it's the internet and I should not confuse this with a novel I might be writing?

I'll give him a bit of cheap flack back and chuckle when he scrambles for the moral highground.
F-cking textbook.

JohnnyC is just an illusion. He doesn't exist.

Mitchum on the other hand, he's just a plagiarist

That point's made of straw. Basically you're saying it's acceptable to randomly abuse someone *because* it's the internet and I should not confuse this with a novel I might be writing?

No, just if you're urging humility, it was a reminder that this bit of online scrapping is hardly superior to playing a bit of FIFA. Also, I think you're rather too snobbish about games.

No, just if you're urging humility, it was a reminder that this bit of online scrapping is hardly superior to playing a bit of FIFA. Also, I think you're rather too snobbish about games.

Yeah that's fair enough. Snobbish is putting it mildly. I'm deeply mistrustful of anyone over the age of eh, eighteen who is addicted to computer games. It's just another strand of the infantilization of society. Cf. Adults reading the Potter books *for themselves*. Well there's another can o'worms...

Yeah that's fair enough. Snobbish is putting it mildly. I'm deeply mistrustful of anyone over the age of eh, eighteen who is addicted to computer games. It's just another strand of the infantilization of society. Cf. Adults reading the Potter books *for themselves*. Well there's another can o'worms...

My mistrust of you stems from your over-eagerness to babysit children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back