The Panel (1 Viewer)

After seeing the James Cromwell bit last night I'll say that he seemed like a pretty cool person but The Panel came across very unprofessional.

They'd be talking about something and then they would stop and one of them would look down at their sheet of paper and ask a question completely unrelated to what they had been talking about previously. I thought in the past Dara O Brien made the show seem like more of a conversation and then the others would do the pre composed question but last night everybody was. The show went on and on like this but luckily they had a decent guess providing decent answers.

Of course they are!

have you ever hear them try to talk about football, parallel park, run..etc etc

ah the old ones are the best- jokes that is

not women

they're useless

weirdal-700990.jpg

there should be a comedy thread with only the funniest comedy on it. Now THAT would be funny. i'd do it my self but i'm far too angry at the moment.

Okay. So who is funny?

Much of it is contextual, and timing and phrasing and stuff are different on the internet. So everyone can be funny.
Mitchum is......unique, but getting a rise out of people, randomly scoring points off them, that's not funny despite what people think. It's actually pretty lazy.

You're funny too.

Like a fuckin' fox.

Much of it is contextual, and timing and phrasing and stuff are different on the internet. So everyone can be funny.
Mitchum is......unique, but getting a rise out of people, randomly scoring points off them, that's not funny despite what people think. It's actually pretty lazy.

That's a bit Jodie Marsh (sorry, been wanting to use that one for aaaages). I do find it hard to resist putting trollish half-wits back in their box though. Must use the 'ignore' function more. What *IS* lazy on Thumped is the endless 'this record/film/book is ace, can't wait for this gig' replies and the flabbergasting thought that anyone who expresses an opinion (negative or otherwise) on a topic is fair game for personal abuse.

I blame the parents, obviously.

That's a bit Jodie Marsh (sorry, been wanting to use that one for aaaages). I do find it hard to resist putting trollish half-wits back in their box though. Must use the 'ignore' function more. What *IS* lazy on Thumped is the endless 'this record/film/book is ace, can't wait for this gig' replies and the flabbergasting thought that anyone who expresses an opinion (negative or otherwise) on a topic is fair game for personal abuse.

I blame the parents, obviously.

Em, either you misunderstood what I said or I disagree with you. I can't tell. I don’t know what a Jodie Marsh is. Don’t explain it thanks.

Regardless, the rest of yee need people like Mitchum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back