The Orange Box (5 Viewers)

877bee0c50c1.jpg

Something about those comparison screenshots is reminding me of back in the day when they'd print side-by-side screenshots of Power Drift running on an Amiga and an Atari ST. Like you could make out any sort of difference in a low-res print photo.
Or a 379 pixel wide jpg.

Something about those comparison screenshots is reminding me of back in the day when they'd print side-by-side screenshots of Power Drift running on an Amiga and an Atari ST. Like you could make out any sort of difference in a low-res print photo.
Or a 379 pixel wide jpg.

Amiga Power Drift sprite scaling pwned teh ST 110%

Or a 379 pixel wide jpg.
It's not the graphics which is the problem but yes I get ya drift!!
Infact if you read the readers comments a fair few say this.

Re: Steam : The Orange Box :

more steam related than orange box related - anyone transferred their steam account to a different PC?
i'm considering rebuilding my machine with vista, was wondering what steam-related issues i might hit.

more steam related than orange box related - anyone transferred their steam account to a different PC?
i'm considering rebuilding my machine with vista, was wondering what steam-related issues i might hit.
no issues. after you install the Steam client you can just re-download everything, or else restore a back up of the data. I've done it a few times.

vista isnt great for games. hogs resources a bit.

Not a problem here Froog if anything my games are running smoother, I have a good rig though, plenty of memory too.

i have a gig of ram, 1.86ghz twin core jobby and half life 2 plays quite jittery on the later levels on average resolution. any suggestions?

I wouldn't use Vista with anything less than 2GB of RAM, and that's in general terms, not for gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back