The old town aint the same (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
Your mouth must taste like Janer's balls because you're spouting the same bollocks he did.

Janer didn't have an abortion stance. If he did, he would have been able to debate intelligently. Instead he spat slogans on the internet, terrorised women in town and 'heckled' speakers. He doesn't go out to change people's minds on abortion - he force feeds his opinion down their throat.

Being a punk rocker does not mean you're automatically cool with aborting your unwanted, unplanned foetus, but how is it punk to force everyone else to share the same opinion as you?

I don't know of a single pro-Zionist who writes on Eirecore, so I don't know where you got the Punk=Anti Hamas idea from.

It's sad but true and also indicative of the punk-clique you're giving out about but if your politics aren't broadly left-wing - YOU ARE NOT PUNK! You're a prick with a record collection. Giving out about immigrants and wearing a Crass tshirt blows my fucking mind.

The fact that he calls himself PUNK ROCK is an insult to everyone here, most of whom have been into punk since they were 14 or 15 year old kids. He started going to DIY gigs in his late 30s and has the nerve to tell US what it's about?

Dunchee's right. Janer used to roll out the PC line whenever he felt threatened by an intelligent conversation or an idea that conflicted with his.

Bye Bye Janer. You'll be missed. :D

Fair enough damone, but you did say you admired him for taking flak for his opinions.

But then he fucked off for taking flak for his opinions and you STILL admire him?
Know when you re wrong!! and as for the taste in my mouth, yours must have a strong taste of humble pie!!!!!!!!!!!

P C is used as a blanket for people who dont have the wits or the nerve to rock the boat, the lazy one s are the people who are afraid to put their views ,however un popular , out there
"a closeminded self centered social club"

I dunno where you're from boss but i assure you where i grew up and the people i associated with homophobia, racism and anti abortion views were rampant so having the views I have/had were not 'popular'. my views are based on experience and thought not any stupid form of 'pc-ness'.

Humble Pie -yeah!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oooh Janer's watching, do we have a comeback reply?
YOU OWE ME MONEY FOR THE BET YOU CHICKENED OUT OF!

edit - He bottled it again. He even started replying!

Janer didn't have an abortion stance. If he did, he would have been able to debate intelligently. Instead he spat slogans on the internet, terrorised women in town and 'heckled' speakers. He doesn't go out to change people's minds on abortion - he force feeds his opinion down their throat.
Maybe I didn't have your education Oliver? Did I say about changing peoples views on abortions?? We all know it's pretty much a clique 'round here.
As I said b4 I got fed up listening to the debate "pro choice" on a Punk board, who say we've all to have the same views?

Being a punk rocker does not mean you're automatically cool with aborting your unwanted, unplanned foetus, but how is it punk to force everyone else to share the same opinion as you?
Just like your opinions? Kettle bla bla

The fact that he calls himself PUNK ROCK is an insult to everyone here, most of whom have been into punk since they were 14 or 15 year old kids. He started going to DIY gigs in his late 30s and has the nerve to tell US what it's about?
The thing about you Ollie is you think you're so smart and keyed in to everyone...I have exchanged one brief Hi to you and yet you know my full life..lol
I went to gigs from 14 but they were obviously not the gigs you'se went to and you know why 'cos I'm alot older! Where you at the gigs I went too? admiteddly the early "Punk" bands I watched were New Wave DIY bands but that's all was what we had!! Berlin, U2, The Athrax and other forgettable bands in the Dandelion and that other place in South Anne st.

Bye Bye Janer. You'll be missed.
Ther reason why I'm back! why should I let some tosspot like you dictate to me...sure you''rebe just as bad as me!
I told you b4 in a PM months back I'd like a few pints just me and you to discuss shit but you hadn''t the balls or the audience.

Janer xx

Wow long time replying Oly, you squeezing every ounce of that education you posses into a masterpiece of a reply?
I have work soon make it snappy.

Forgive me Janer, you are indeed back.
Proof that the next time someone breaks down and claims to NEVER COME BACK they should have their account deleted.
Maybe I didn't have your education Oliver?
I presume you're speaking of my extensive education in mathematics and programming computers and not an imaginary education in, say, women's rights.

Did I say about changing peoples views on abortions??
"WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES CHOICE"

The thing about you Ollie is you think you're so smart and keyed in to everyone...I have exchanged one brief Hi to you and yet you know my full life..lol
You told me your life story. You told everyone. It's smeared all across the internet.

I told you b4 in a PM months back I'd like a few pints just me and you to discuss shit but you hadn''t the balls or the audience.
I don't go for pints with people who shout at women in town about abortion in front of her kids.

I have no problem collecting the bet money you owe me from bottling out, don't worry about that.

You told me your life story. You told everyone. It's smeared all across the internet.
You left out the early days!

I don't go for pints with people who shout at women in town about abortion in front of her kids.
Lies, I said it to my partner and Shine heard, I apologised to her since.
I have no problem collecting the bet money you owe me from bottling out, don't worry about that.
The original bet was I would ask the band their views on abortion and they know this, it got back to them from a certain lady who was lucky enough to spend the night with one of them.

I will be asking them b4 hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back