The old town aint the same (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 135
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 7
I always thought it had something to do with Gorlilamunch's girlfriend? "mot"- in Dublinese

This changes everything

there was no PC holier than thou bollix with him,a few things i wudnt agree with but he wasnt toeing any party line like so many other "open minded types"

i dunno. that pc tag is often trotted out when people don't want to bother discussing something. janer used it a lot. i don't even know what it's supposed to mean. as for toeing a party line - what, like fianna fail punks?

i dunno. that pc tag is often trotted out when people don't want to bother discussing something. janer used it a lot. i don't even know what it's supposed to mean. as for toeing a party line - what, like fianna fail punks?
Do you think many people on eirecore wud have the nerve to post the views Janer posts ?,his abortion stance is not popular but he still says it,the Hama s / israel rants ,its things like that makes it worthwhile looking thru this shit, but hey lets all like the same bands/trends/clothes/politics cause we re all so punk, ahhhh the click , always around !!
VOTE BERTIE

Do you think many people on eirecore wud have the nerve to post the views Janer posts ?,his abortion stance is not popular but he still says it,the Hama s / israel rants ,its things like that makes it worthwhile looking thru this shit, but hey lets all like the same bands/trends/clothes/politics cause we re all so punk, ahhhh the click , always around !!
VOTE BERTIE

Oh c'mon now, don't so childish.

VOTE BERTIE

bollocks

VOTE BERTIE

don't recall many people giving him hassle on his Hamas views..

anyway c'mon if he wasn't pulling 'PC Punx' out of the bag it was 'middle class punks'. I do like janer but i agree with dunchee that pc punks is always used as some sorta insult, its just when someone is too lazy to actually argue their point.

VOTE BERTIE
Your mouth must taste like Janer's balls because you're spouting the same bollocks he did.

Janer didn't have an abortion stance. If he did, he would have been able to debate intelligently. Instead he spat slogans on the internet, terrorised women in town and 'heckled' speakers. He doesn't go out to change people's minds on abortion - he force feeds his opinion down their throat.

Being a punk rocker does not mean you're automatically cool with aborting your unwanted, unplanned foetus, but how is it punk to force everyone else to share the same opinion as you?

I don't know of a single pro-Zionist who writes on Eirecore, so I don't know where you got the Punk=Anti Hamas idea from.

It's sad but true and also indicative of the punk-clique you're giving out about but if your politics aren't broadly left-wing - YOU ARE NOT PUNK! You're a prick with a record collection. Giving out about immigrants and wearing a Crass tshirt blows my fucking mind.

The fact that he calls himself PUNK ROCK is an insult to everyone here, most of whom have been into punk since they were 14 or 15 year old kids. He started going to DIY gigs in his late 30s and has the nerve to tell US what it's about?

Dunchee's right. Janer used to roll out the PC line whenever he felt threatened by an intelligent conversation or an idea that conflicted with his.

Bye Bye Janer. You'll be missed. :D

don't recall many people giving him hassle on his Hamas views..

anyway c'mon if he wasn't pulling 'PC Punx' out of the bag it was 'middle class punks'. I do like janer but i agree with dunchee that pc punks is always used as some sorta insult, its just when someone is too lazy to actually argue their point.
I didnt say anything about him getting hassle over the hama s views ,i actually like the fact that some people are willing to take shit for taking a stand against popular thought,thats what keeps this interesting
P C is used as a blanket for people who dont have the wits or the nerve to rock the boat, the lazy one s are the people who are afraid to put their views ,however un popular , out there
"a closeminded self centered social club"

i like janer! was always nice to me ..i wont miss him tho, i bearly come on this, but i can see how much yall wont miss him...esp since there a whole thread here dedicated to him :)

He is Eirecore's Katy French

(I'm crying writing this)

gone but yet still with us

the dream is over

Your mouth must taste like Janer's balls because you're spouting the same bollocks he did.

Janer didn't have an abortion stance. If he did, he would have been able to debate intelligently. Instead he spat slogans on the internet, terrorised women in town and 'heckled' speakers. He doesn't go out to change people's minds on abortion - he force feeds his opinion down their throat.

Being a punk rocker does not mean you're automatically cool with aborting your unwanted, unplanned foetus, but how is it punk to force everyone else to share the same opinion as you?

I don't know of a single pro-Zionist who writes on Eirecore, so I don't know where you got the Punk=Anti Hamas idea from.

It's sad but true and also indicative of the punk-clique you're giving out about but if your politics aren't broadly left-wing - YOU ARE NOT PUNK! You're a prick with a record collection. Giving out about immigrants and wearing a Crass tshirt blows my fucking mind.

The fact that he calls himself PUNK ROCK is an insult to everyone here, most of whom have been into punk since they were 14 or 15 year old kids. He started going to DIY gigs in his late 30s and has the nerve to tell US what it's about?

Dunchee's right. Janer used to roll out the PC line whenever he felt threatened by an intelligent conversation or an idea that conflicted with his.

Bye Bye Janer. You'll be missed. :D
Did i say i agreed with his abortion stance? did i say punk = hama s ?is time in the DIY scene something to do with having opinions??

Fair enough damone, but you did say you admired him for taking flak for his opinions.

But then he fucked off for taking flak for his opinions and you STILL admire him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back