the new prodigy album (1 Viewer)

thegoone said:
what in the funk ever happened to this?
did anybody hear anything
howlet must be on drugs or else he's on a donnacha buzz

Howlett is too busy shafting the missus (can ya blame him) and Keef Flint has gone nu mental. The thing to do which would sell to shitloads of dempgraphics would be: Get he two couples together (Liam and Nat and Liam and Mel)....so ya have the tunes by prodigy man, the blondy all saints on vocals and liam gargler bangin his star shaped tambourine and swearing? Genius I reckon ;)

Apparantly liam howlett's just really obsessive about making records and get's a bit jason pierce-y with his music, he could have had an album out a couple of years ago but he likes changing things and remixing them.
With any luck it'll surface in the next 6 months or so, hopefully the 3d collaboration will be on it along with the automator stuff, and he's done a track with perry farrel too.
He's been pretty busy since the last album came out(6 bleedin' years ago) they toured the funk out of the album, then he did his mix album which he did a short tour for. He got married, he made himself a garden. The rest of the band did other things, keith did his band and motorbike thing, leeroy left, maxim did his album thing and became a dad. Word is it's gone back towards the more electronic side of thing.

the new album was meant to be out this summer.
last album was rubbish, one of those difficult 3rd albums.
there live show has not really changed since i saw them at faile.

They used to be ahead of the curve, but i think there clinging on to the past glory now. I hope the new album is good but i wont hold my breath.

das funkinstein said:
the new album was meant to be out this summer.
last album was rubbish, one of those difficult 3rd albums.
there live show has not really changed since i saw them at faile.

They used to be ahead of the curve, but i think there clinging on to the past glory now. I hope the new album is good but i wont hold my breath.

I'm really looking forward to the new album, i think fat of the land was good, but coulda done without a couple of tracks, was a little disappointed that Rock 'n' Roll didn't make it onto it, it was originally gonna be on jilted generation but somehow didn't get on. Anyone who saw em live between '94 and '98 probably heard it.

fat of the land is really good, although iwas expectin more

if you havent heard it in a while put on some headphones and blow the shit out of your ears

theres a few fuckin amazin tracks on it

didn't they release a single about six months ago about rohypnol that got a lot of flack.i seem to remember a lot of cows in the video.seems to me that they just release stuff thats very controversial and thats the only reason they are still around.

salsa said:
Fat of the land was a fat pile of shit bar about two songs,Babys got a temper was possibly one of the worst songs in any field of music ive ever heard,therefore the words "Spent force" spring to mind.
dunno, i slapped it into me walkman this mawning, it's a little bit over-the-top cheezy now, but aah, still good for a 10 minute power-walk to work

babys got a temper was not like the rest of the new stuff so they
left it off the album ....at least thats what they said in interviews

but the also said new single in march and album at start of summer,so .........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back