The nerves. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by herv
what do the other ones do? i've seen them but never tried them.

dunno really, I think there might be a load of different types of drops for specific things, like lavendar for calming and stuff lile that.

Originally posted by uncle_meat
I find the best thing is to ignore the crowd, pretend they aren't there. That usually reduces the hysteria to a mild panic.

hehe - that's funny. why not just play behind a screen or something?

andrew

Originally posted by uncle_meat
I find the best thing is to ignore the crowd, pretend they aren't there. That usually reduces the hysteria to a mild panic.

imagine them all in their underwear as my mother used to say.

and then try not to get a stiffy

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
um, drummers have the hardest job... one wrong move and the whole place notices... a fumble or a misplaced finger on a frettboard, no one notices. if i used a computer... man i'd just hit play and order a pint.

That's really true. Like being the goalkeeper in a football team. If you make even a little mistake it's really obvious. I've played both drums and guitar at gigs and been much, much more nervous on drums than I ever have on guitar.

The amount of onstage nightmares I've had.. amps dying, strings breaking, acoustic pick-ups cutting out, theremins on the blink those fucking 9V batteries.. The more shit you use the greater the problem of a fuck-up.

Rescue Remedy never worked a shit for me. I kept upping the dosage to see would anything happen and it never did. :rolleyes:

The 'keep busy' option sounds fairly good and logical. Then again, it could all hit you in one go the minute you step on the stage if you've been keeping it at bay for hours.

I believe Bonsai's are a calming influence...

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Rescue Remedy never worked a shit for me. I kept upping the dosage to see would anything happen and it never did.

ya think?

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Ummm, well maybe it did then and I'm a TOTAL fucking monster underneath all this homeopathy. Yerrrs.

Ha! You say maybe ?? Am I going to walk in some day and find you skulling a bottle of Radox bath oil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back