The Murder Of Rosa Luxemburg Irish Tour (2 Viewers)

You can buy our first live album (45 mins of one big jam ) from Deserted village too..If you liked Amygdala and Weapons two of the guys are also in papercop. New Studio album released when ever we stop pulling out our hair.

Latex lizzie said:
You can buy our first live album (45 mins of one big jam ) from Deserted village too..If you liked Amygdala and Weapons two of the guys are also in papercop. New Studio album released when ever we stop pulling out our hair.
i think i might just have to.

is gavin in papercrop?

Latex lizzie said:
If you mean me? I am and If you mean Mr Prior then, No he is in weapons and amygdala. Its all very confusing. :)
i mean the guy from weapons and amygdala. wasnt to sure of his second name.

desertedvillage said:
Big Shout out to Ciaran M from the other Gavin!
i'll second that one man.

BTW anyword on sunburned hand of the man yet? did you get the gigs sorted out for fursaxa yet. hope those contacts worked ok

8pm tonight, come early to get a few slot machines in before the gig starts.

Ciaran Mackle said:
i'll second that one man.

BTW anyword on sunburned hand of the man yet? did you get the gigs sorted out for fursaxa yet. hope those contacts worked ok
are sunburned hand of the man and fursaxa gonna play ireland? deadly if it happens. by the way, the murder of rosa luxemburg should be deadly too. gonna head to the limerick show.

ddmurph said:
are sunburned hand of the man and fursaxa gonna play ireland? deadly if it happens. by the way, the murder of rosa luxemburg should be deadly too. gonna head to the limerick show.
United Bible Studies will be doing a little tour with Fursaxa & Christina Carter towards end of october.
Sunburned Hand haven't replied to any of our e-mails in ages. They were supposed to be over in August. John Moloney's wife is from Killiney so he'll definitely be back some time, who knows?

Ciaran, your contact never got back to me but we're still fighting the fight down here

desertedvillage said:
United Bible Studies will be doing a little tour with Fursaxa & Christina Carter towards end of october.
Sunburned Hand haven't replied to any of our e-mails in ages. They were supposed to be over in August. John Moloney's wife is from Killiney so he'll definitely be back some time, who knows?

Ciaran, your contact never got back to me but we're still fighting the fight down here

shit. well i have a page hear with loads of contacts

http://http://p086.ezboard.com/ffastfude31550frm7.showMessage?topicID=76.topic

thereare loads of contacts at the bottom of the page.

hopefully you'll get some joy outta that

The Murder of.. were pretty good

but for those expecting...

Excellent English extreme noise chaos- think Kaospilot, Orchid, The Locust...

...for fans of Q and Not U, The Blood Brothers, Drive Like Jehu, Envy.
think again...

they now sound kinda jazzy post rock a bit like owls or early 90 day men
2 drummers, 2 keyboards, hand shakers and clapping and a whole load of ass shaking!!!

Latex lizzie said:
what did weapons get up to? I heard the crowd was pretty young? (does that make any difference? dunno says I)
i dont know if a lot of young people would be ready for a band like weapons but then again i am only 15 and i love them

desertedvillage said:

Is this going to make it to Belfast? If you need a hand putting stuff on I MIGHT be interested in helping. Don't think there will be much of a crowd for it though. Email me figures and I'll have a good think about it.

choking_tara said:
Is this going to make it to Belfast? If you need a hand putting stuff on I MIGHT be interested in helping. Don't think there will be much of a crowd for it though. Email me figures and I'll have a good think about it.
thats the thing i dont think there is enough a scene interested in something different in belfast. there is a lot of good bands but i dont think we have an audience who would be enthusiastic about a show like this compared to the reaction they'd get in dublin

Ciaran Mackle said:
thats the thing i dont think there is enough a scene interested in something different in belfast. there is a lot of good bands but i dont think we have an audience who would be enthusiastic about a show like this compared to the reaction they'd get in dublin
There are more people than you would imagine who like fucked up shit in Belfast but getting them all to your gig is a difficult thing to do. I think this might pull fifty people but that would be it. Not a lot for three bands....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back