the most amazing girl i've ever slept with award goes to... (3 Viewers)

This is the most amazing girl I ever slept with:

garry2.jpg

That reminds me of a time I once spent in a brothel in east hhhampshiire, it involved many beeautiful ladies.

Unfortuneately I was in an all over body cast from a previous endevour with my friends motha, and the only part of my body that was free was my palmsh.

A glorious night indeed.

kinky john said:
That reminds me of a time I once spent in a brothel in east hhhampshiire, it involved many beeautiful ladies.

Unfortuneately I was in an all over body cast from a previous endevour with my friends motha, and the only part of my body that was free was my palmsh.

A glorious night indeed.
which reminds me of the time i slept with your motha and she ended up in a body cast. man, she was really crap.

kinky john said:

A glorious night indeed.
i'm a plukin' flat-leafed parsley and flickin' it at your ass!!! :D

Wavioli said:
defending your internet girlfriend again? that is sooo sad.
well, you'd be out of line talking to anyone like that, it doesn't matter if she's my internet girlfriend or not. do you have children's problems?

hag said:
good. i hope you get everything you deserve.
I see how it is,

Miss b haven is away so ur trying to impress another girl on the list, in the vain hope that u will someday meet her, and have your sordid way.

dont worry man, I wont stand in your way.

Wavioli said:
I see how it is,

Miss b haven is away so ur trying to impress another girl on the list, in the vain hope that u will someday meet her, and have your sordid way.

dont worry man, I wont stand in your way.
yeah, like you'd have a hope in hell anyway :p

hag said:
i'm a plukin' flat-leafed parsley and flickin' it at your ass!!! :D
I shee you've had thee immenshse pleasure of viewing one of my cabaret show act shows. I am new to thish country, and I may well be performing here shoon.

maybe we could be palsh, buddiesh.

Bum chummsh.

kinky john said:
I shee you've had thee immenshse pleasure of viewing one of my cabaret show act shows. I am new to thish country, and I may well be performing here shoon.

maybe we could be palsh, buddiesh.

Bum chummsh.
will you be bringing your boy band 'mandate' with you?

I have just come to the realishation that there is a lot of hoshtility on and around and under this board. Kinky John ish a peash loving kinda-guy.

Eespecially with soo many beautiful ladiesh pointing their love mishhiles in kinky johnsh direction.

Johnny Rocket, If you could pleashe point me in the direction of my fat motha I will be very happysh. I havent seen that fat cow since the day I fell off my swing and broke my patented leather stretch armstrong carry-all.

Anyone intereshted in kinky john's erotic review, could you pleashe send me a private massage, this includes ladiesh to review the erotic shide of things, back stage hands, also if there are any weasel rushtlersh on the board, my last one haz run away, un fortuneatly with my pelican, and pelican bucket hat. If anyone can help me out, pleashe let me know as shoon as possible.

hag said:
will you be bringing your boy band 'mandate' with you?
Of courshe, as well as my masterful use of chineese style large metal throwing stars which I handle with great skill and can throw with great accuracy from large distances.

kinky john said:
Of courshe, as well as my masterful use of chineese style large metal throwing stars which I handle with great skill and can throw with great accuracy from large distances.
worst kinky john ever. it's "chinese weaponwy". lameo.

hag said:
worst kinky john ever. it's "chinese weaponwy". lameo.
How can I be the worsht kinky john? hash there been othersh before me? Maybe you are the woisht hag ever.

Its's 'losero' not 'lameo', worst hag ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back