the most amazing girl i've ever slept with award goes to... (1 Viewer)

Liadain said:
way to quote your 'friend' out of context! did you see any of the other stuff this 'friend' said about how she didn't give a shit because it was only the internet and you had to make your fun however you could? you are such a bum-head.

ps that's not really true, i think you're deadly but i have no idea what goes through your head when you're in front of a computer. i think you have some sort of brain-scrambling device that makes you silly.
i stand by everything i post here. especially the stuff about you being hot.

Liadain said:
you never say i'm hot. stop trying to buy me off with compliments. i'll hit you with my hairbrush.
I believe I was the one that said you were hot.

I have the burn marks to prove it!

spiritualtramp said:
worst thread ever.

Hag, can you refund me the ten minutes I spent reading this nonsense? thanks very much.
agreed
this hag guy must be the biggest cunt i've (n)ever met
but apparantly it was a hilarious joke so that makes it ok....

hag said:
great, thanks for asking. i didn't like driving home afterwards though, i kept falling asleep at the wheel.
i thought rock stars did the whole B&B thing. course the races are on and stuff. what was the buzz like down there? i love galway in the summer.

Donkey OJ said:
i thought rock stars did the whole B&B thing. course the races are on and stuff. what was the buzz like down there? i love galway in the summer.
i had to be in work this morning. it was drive home after gamak or kip on gugai's floor and wake up at 5 am. i thought taking the risk of falling asleep at the wheel was worth it. i've never fallen asleep at the wheels though, might try that this weekend. galway is deadly, it was pretty stupid not to have taken today off and stay down there for the weekend. BUT, there's a beach party in wexford on saturday... which is good.

Cormcolash said:
Thats fucking incredible, I wasn't going to bother looking through this 10 pages of shite but I'm glad I didn't miss that!
someone taking a screen grab of thumped and pasting into a toilet photo? i guess it takes all kinds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back