The Mooncup Thread... (3 Viewers)

A70-15776

Arsenal%20Home%20jersey.jpg

JR49513-4-painters-in-axn.jpg

after 2 years i've retired mine. too much leakage and crazy hand jerk moments. I think i might get the sea sponge things.

Here's a not so complimentary review of sponges, but it's from a woman who likes to free bleed/dislikes products:
http://www.myvag.net/blood/product/sponge/

ok, i am fine with the mooncup, but that ("free bleeding") is waaaaaaaaay to far into "it is my magical time, my blood is beautiful" territory for me. i mean, i'm delighted for her that she "doesn't feel like a failure" if she bleeds all over the gaff, but, er, not for me. perhaps she has shares in vanish?

free bleeding?!
What about if you are at a restaurant and you get up and leave a big stain on the seat?! Does she wear black all the time?
Bizarre.

I agree..Is she not constantly looking at chairs when she stands up to see if she's left a stain?

I'm sorry but free bleeding sounds gross..Mooncups I can try and get on board with though..

ive been thinking of a way to try & make my tube journey home a bit more lively. let me know how you get on with this.

I mean, for general usage, when I'm in my magic time, straight forward Jizzcups are sufficient.
Sometimes when the train jolts a bit there can be spillage, but a quick dab with a damp cloth deals with almost all situations.

No that's a headline

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...s-women-to-take-care-of-their-vaginas_1136356

Amy Winehouse Urges Women To Take Care Of Their Vaginas

AMY WINEHOUSE is backing a new campaign that's encouraging women to take better care of their genitals.
The makers of a new feminine hygiene product called the Mooncup have launched a survey of women around the world, in a bid to break the taboo surrounding the intimate area.
To promote their product, Mooncup bosses are asking ladies to log onto loveyourvagina.com and reveal the nicknames they use for their vaginas.
And Winehouse is leading the way - the Jewish star reveals, "I call it my little VaJew-Jew."

Do women usually have nicknames for their vaginas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back