The Mooncup Thread... (1 Viewer)

well fuck the mooncup! i got all excited and went online to order one, filled out the delivery address etc, then went to go to the secure server part with the CC details and the fucking website kept crashing!

ill just wait until i can buy one in a shop when im home i think.

:(

well fuck the mooncup! i got all excited and went online to order one, filled out the delivery address etc, then went to go to the secure server part with the CC details and the fucking website kept crashing!

ill just wait until i can buy one in a shop when im home i think.

:(

Try a different browser? IE usually works for that shit as most web designers are lazy.

I got mine in Boots. Which is handy 'cos I have a fanny like a welly-top.

Explain the excitement bit though...
...Oh, I see....

I always thougt Goff was a dude.
Oops

Anyway.

Mooncup really is such a terrible name - so hippyish - could they not come up with somethng better.

goff is a dude.

i think mooncup is a nice name. sounds much nicer than "cup that you insert into the vagina in order to collect menstrual blood"

dont you agree?

I always thougt Goff was a dude.
Oops

Anyway.

Mooncup really is such a terrible name - so hippyish - could they not come up with somethng better.

Goff is a dude - with a weird sense of humour, at least I hope that was supposed to be funny.

Yeah, stupid name. Great product though. There are many other brands... maybe this should have been called the menstrual cup thread.

eh, dizgustin

Goff is a dude - with a weird sense of humour, at least I hope that was supposed to be funny.

I don't know. Okay, it's more like a clown's pocket. But that doesn't fit in with the Boots juxtaposition.

Seriously, I had to get one to see what you were all talking about. Have some great conversations in work about it too.

I like the name. It is a bit hippyish though. But it's grand.

I don't know. Okay, it's more like a clown's pocket. But that doesn't fit in with the Boots juxtaposition.

Seriously, I had to get one to see what you were all talking about. Have some great conversations in work about it too.

I like the name. It is a bit hippyish though. But it's grand.

"it's a cup.........and girls bleed into it!!!"

-excerpt from goff’s conversation

what an exciting life you lead :)

goff is a dude.

i think mooncup is a nice name. sounds much nicer than "cup that you insert into the vagina in order to collect menstrual blood"

dont you agree?

Mooncup to me sounds like something designed out of grass and dock leaves by a comittee of new agers.

If I'm sticking anything into my hypothethical vag I want to know it's made from stuff they have on the space shuttle and I want a picture of a girl flying a kite in a meadow on the box.

I hear Mooncup an I see dreadlocks around a campfire and a dog with baler twine for a lead.

"it's a cup.........and girls bleed into it!!!"

-excerpt from goff’s conversation

what an exciting life you lead :)

No. More along the lines of "it's supposed to be great. Let us know how you get on."

Men can talk about gees and periods as well, you know. Even with women. It's not all about mickeys and riding. Though to hear some of the women I work with, apparently it is.

And my life is far from exciting, let me tell you.

No. More along the lines of "it's supposed to be great. Let us know how you get on."

Men can talk about gees and periods as well, you know. Even with women. It's not all about mickeys and riding. Though to hear some of the women I work with, apparently it is.

And my life is far from exciting, let me tell you.

*sigh*

twas a joke silly! hence the smiley face? ahhhhhh i give up.

;)

I was at a birthday party for a girl on Friday and someone gave her a mooncup.
I had to pretend I knew what it was, but I honestly think I preferred not knowing.

'Happy Birthday to you,
I got a mooncup for you,
It's a cup you shove up 'there'
And you bleed in it too'

::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::

i mean - imagine!

(still havent bought one - really should nip into boots.....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back