The mighty Guapo! (1 Viewer)

Keeror (22 Mar, 2001 05:36 p.m.):
And please don't let off any smoke bombs.
ah jaesus carzy - this is an invitation to treat, right? i could never take orders from you and i'm not about to start. smoke/sting bombs away.....

Cormy (22 Mar, 2001 09:42 p.m.):
Actually, would any of you arty Dublin bands like to support? I somehow think putting Nerdlinger on with them would be a bit of an insult...
damien frost will sell their mothers for the support ... please please please?

ronan (23 Mar, 2001 02:15 a.m.):
(although i don't understand the 'pink floyd' quips, andy)

j-o-k-e.
probably should have said van halen, they used to make their own smokebombs and explosions, back in the 'early days'.

andy

ps - screw the dean

Carr, I note you infer that Fogarty has friends.
Please rectify this.
Laddio Bollocko were pointless wank with a good drummer.
Does this equal 'rock' these days, Heagney?
I thought the 4 Seasons was alright, actually.
-Moorkens

joss (23 Mar, 2001 12:34 p.m.):
Laddio Bollocko were pointless wank with a good drummer.
Does this equal 'rock' these days, Heagney?
-Moorkens
yes mamy's boy, and it always has as well you know. as long as the bass and drums are alright (assuming mr. rollo ain't on the strings), it'll be grand. i mean look at the bands you're in - thery're all completely shite and you're a fool if you think otherwise. nancy boys complaining about lost love or something pretending it's all heart-felt and all that. so pointless when you know you'd stick it in her as soon as the next man. grow up for the love of christ!

ok, they were. but, they weren't a patch on your 'my stonewashed denim jacket eat my face' or 'i used my confirmation jacket with a willy'. eh vinnie, eh? killer?

I still say Laddio Bollocko were shite, suit boy.
Just wait til the day your wan says 'I thought you were cool. Then you got that Louis Copeland suit' and chucks you over for a new hard living promoter type with a bulgey head.
Who'll be singing about lost love then, eh?
Fruit pie, my arse.

PS. Something about some dean.

Grr-eat :) Check your e-mails, interested band people.

And as for the rest of, get your booties onto a bus and down here and you'll have great time...I think...just ask Andy or any of the other whining emo bitches who've played down here...they'd fun...or so they said...

joss, i can't change my physical appearnce, i was born with it, and frankly, i think it's very petty of you to make stabs at my bulbous nodules. however, and this is where you're a complete sap, i don't play in fag-assed pussy-crying gay-gay bands. i play in a 'heavy-rock' band - when the lads from the frost hit the town with our '6 cans for a fiver' (i beg large mound's pardon but i was mad into that buzz when i was 12), the ladies know just what they were put on this earth for. when joss hits the town, the ladies turn around laughing and go home. that's the difference joss, do us all a favour and cut yourself a skin-pouch.

So the ladies were put on earth to watch you get baked and fall asleep by 9pm then?
Evolution at work!
Bumpy headed cunt.
My ladies only turn around laughing and go home because they have been sated.

hag, will you please take your cock outta my arse if your not gonna cum?!
and stop ringin' me beggin' to be one of my *many*classic bands trying to drum for them. you're shit mate, sorry, but someone has to tell you. and it's better that me, a *friend* tells you rather than those other cuntrags that you're in a band with do! i'm saying this as a friend mate, - STOP playing in bands, you're fuckin' shit and you ruin EVERYTHING that you put your hand to. i *love* hag, but reality has to come into it sometime.

the four seasons was fucking deadly..
we got drink, darts, smoke, music, comedy and fighting. everything you need for an action packed evening. and andy shame on you forgetting to tell the folks at home about your encounter with that lovely girl who began with threatening behaviour (cos she thought he called her sister a fucker) but then flashed you a big smile and in a sweet voice told you she'd be in to see you later....you could've added sex onto your evenings activities too.

tabbycat (25 Mar, 2001 05:50 p.m.):
the four seasons was fucking deadly..
we got drink, darts, smoke, music, comedy and fighting. everything you need for an action packed evening. and andy shame on you forgetting to tell the folks at home about your encounter with that lovely girl who began with threatening behaviour (cos she thought he called her sister a fucker) but then flashed you a big smile and in a sweet voice told you she'd be in to see you later....you could've added sex onto your evenings activities too.

why do you think i'm so looking forward to next friday? the t4s bitches - duh. speaking of next friday - connect four orchestra, damien frost and the ba$eball fury are playing T4S. - so there. go see the 7th level of hell that is the four seasons, or go see the somewhat down market but nothing all *that* bad pub that is the four seasons - whatever eyes you use.

oh and dublin bands:
play limerick, nay limerock. its great - and they're looking for dublin bands to put on - and they axed us to support guapo down there - hurray! check out www.theamc.net and blag gigs off them - its great fun. just dont get the bus becuase you know you'll be sitting near a load of drunk russian saps and a guy from glasgow with tattoos on his face and hands talking about how he slept in a graveyard last night.

andy

joss (25 Mar, 2001 05:07 a.m.):
So the ladies were put on earth to watch you get baked and fall asleep by 9pm then?
not quite. the ladies were put on this earth to roll me doobie, and muake sure i have a nice fluffy pillow under he head for whe i fall asleep somewhere between 8 and 9. the when i wake around 2/3 am, i want some hot chocolate and to be carried up to bed like i deserve. you're just sore you B*tch slaps you 'round, makes you do hooverin' and stuff. spa.

the bearded lady (25 Mar, 2001 05:14 a.m.):i'm saying this as a friend mate, - STOP playing in bands, you're fuckin' shit and you ruin EVERYTHING that you put your hand to.
truth hurts mate. you'll get nowhere lashing out at me like that when it's yourself you're really angry with. 'ever tried listening to your own songs? oouucchhhhhh!

This is the bit where Hag kicks Joss in the arse and gets him to chase him round the back of the prefabs so they can have a little kiss.
Awwwww........

I'm off to write a heartfelt song about puppy love....

..."do us all a favour and cut yourself a skin-pouch. " - I don't know what this means but it's my favourite insult i've heard today.....

no way john. prefabs? don't you remember it was actually a swimming pool? you know, the pool behind which mr. o'connor used to practice his candle magic... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back