The Mighty Boosh (7 Viewers)

NO! Not if it means we actually get to see the boosh in action!

gugai said:
Would €30 be too much for tickets do you think? For a six man sketch show?

no money is too much money to see noel in the glesh.

glesh? flesh.

gugai said:
don't know anything for sure yet. i'll let you know if it's happening.....just wanted to check on the price issue as the show is expensive

Gugai!!!!!

Do it! Bring them in! I have only seen snippets of the live show on tv but it looks fantastic.
€30 is a bargain to see The Mighty Boosh on stage...
And besides, it's not just stand-up...
There is great music and costumes too!

Do you reckon there'll be a Dublin date too?

I'm sitting here with my calculator , and 30e is grand. I'd pay a fiver to one of them to do a private show ( sexy/nonsexy , depending) , so I think the maths works out as fair.

Kirstie 'll be all over Noel like a powerful moss.

No no, I am a firm subscriber to the whole 'never meet your idols or men off the telly' school of thought. I'll just admire from afar.

sugar_referee said:
Kirstie 'll be all over Noel like a powerful moss.

kirstie said:
No no, I am a firm subscriber to the whole 'never meet your idols or men off the telly' school of thought. I'll just admire from afar.

oh that's clear and sage thought. Although for the record I was on IMDB a while ago and there was a truckload of girls after leaving comments after meeting him at a show. Apparently he's the nicest man alive and if you make him a badge , he wears it.
I've met some very famous people and I always hated it, thought it was totally pointless, but I'd gush like a menstruating gash if I met Noel Fielding.
I suggest you do the same.

sugar_referee said:
oh that's clear and sage thought. Although for the record I was on IMDB a while ago and there was a truckload of girls after leaving comments after meeting him at a show. Apparently he's the nicest man alive and if you make him a badge , he wears it.
I've met some very famous people and I always hated it, thought it was totally pointless, but I'd gush like a menstruating gash if I met Noel Fielding.
I suggest you do the same.

Hahahaha....brilliant.

I can't even menstruate but if I met Julian Barratt & Noel Fielding then I think it may just happen for me.

gugai said:
:(

not going to happen for a few months

vectorofablackman2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back