The Mighty Boosh (9 Viewers)

gugai said:
I love the boxing kangaroo and the kangaroo videos

"help - i'm being disemboweled...."

Haha...

Or when they're in the locker room before the fight and the little kid comes in and asks Vince for his autograph, and Howard turns to him and says:

"I'm the fighter you little tit-box"...

Never laughed so much.

Sufi said:
i disagree, i think series 2 stands up to repeat viewing way more than series one.

I don't know.....I liked the whole Zoo aspect of it.

And I don't think they matched certain little stories like The Charlie Novelette one.

The songs in series 1 are better. The Tundra Rap and The Hitcher and the Charlie one too...

"Burstin' your bubble like a hubba-bubba nightmare"

:)

If the Boosh don't come over here someone is going to feel the wrath of my fusion lick.

My favourite episode has to be the Priest and the Beast, on the whole I think series 1 has the edge though. Defo better songs.

And where is the love for Old Greg?

The spirit of Jazz was good too...

"I'm going to creep inside you like a warm kitten..."

And when he is dancing off and realises his hat is on fire...!

I heard the live show is even better though - Hope it comes over here soon.

mark winkelmann said:
If the Boosh don't come over here someone is going to feel the wrath of my fusion lick.

My favourite episode has to be the Priest and the Beast, on the whole I think series 1 has the edge though. Defo better songs.

And where is the love for Old Greg?

here here i was just gonna say about old greg.my fave episode.
the breezeblock session they did is amazing.i listened to it on the bus once going to galway.i had to bite my lip to stop from laughing like a clown.

211630858_l.jpg

Goddamnit I was going to go on about that baileys lark

When you are the moon, the best form you can be is a full moon. And then the half moon... he's all right. But the full moon is the famous moon. And then three-quarters, eh, no one gives a shit about him. When does he come, two days in, to the calendar month? He's useless. Full moon. The moon. The main moon

I love the moon. look at my signature, for goodness sake. Oh oh oh oh if they came to the Roisin Dubh I'd do a sticky weewee in my briefs. Watched The Hitcher on the 42 into town a while ago. Laughed out loud and gullied in the face of a nice old woman.

I wish I could take it everywhere with me and watch that episode over and over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back