the IT crowd (1 Viewer)

It is a live audience laughing.

ok, i know that. but let's take this example: they're doing a take and someone cracks a joke and the audience cracks their shites laughing, but before the scene is over someone fucks up and they have to retake the scene. this happens several times, by which time the audience have heard the good joke 10 times and no longer laugh like they heard it the first time. when you watch the finished product on TV, which laughter are you hearing?

this question is next in importance to "how fast is the universe expanding?".

ok, i know that. but let's take this example: they're doing a take and someone cracks a joke and the audience cracks their shites laughing, but before the scene is over someone fucks up and they have to retake the scene. this happens several times, by which time the audience have heard the good joke 10 times and no longer laugh like they heard it the first time. when you watch the finished product on TV, which laughter are you hearing?

you're twisting my melon man!

The show is so funny that no matter how many times the audience hear the lines it always generates the same level and type of laughter !ninjaaaa

Man I love this green t-shirt guy's "laughing face"!!

f_laughm_cbb8c45.jpg

Yes the IT crowd is generally bad, but it does have it's moments.

Like this one:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"...and then steal it again!"

Watched this for the first time last night.Was'nt bad.Was'nt great either.

it's on catch up on the c4 website.

can anyone else view programs from there? it's dead handy.

Yeah I've got it as well, it's really handy fors hows you miss and can't be bothered waiting for E4 repeats.

I enjoyed that Neil Morrissey Beer show from last month a lot more then I thought I would too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back