the iRA and the Bank Robbery (1 Viewer)

broken arm said:
stop with the persecution complex. it's really annoying.

stop with the talking shite, because you;re talking absolute crap. I dont have a persecution complex. you on the other hand, obviously cant think for yourself, but thats not my problem. stick to the thread topic.

Chocohead said:
everyones guilty now until proven innocent in the world of you eh?

where did I say anyone was guilty of anything? your persecution complex is clouding your judgment. I simply said that you can't tell anyone is incorrect because you have as much evidence as the rest of us. And the force of your political belief, wishes and hopes doesn't change that fact.

i'd love to drop this until someone said something purposeful, but I have to deal with the crap talking, especially when the likes of broken arm aim it personally at me.

broken arm said:
where did I say anyone was guilty of anything? your persecution complex is clouding your judgment. I simply said that you can't tell anyone is incorrect because you have as much evidence as the rest of us. And the force of your political belief, wishes and hopes doesn't change that fact.

go off and read this thread. you'll find I have already accepted and said that, as in we will have to wait and see what the story is.

what you simply said was I had to prove to you te IRA didnt. stop changing your story

lets clear this up before i fall asleep.

You said I had to prove to you the IRA didnt do it, then you tell me you never said anyone was guilty. those are completely different things.

whats with this place? you are the second person in this thread who says one thing then swings round and says the opposite without ever realising the hypocracy of doing so.

oh I know - you wanted to ask what happened to the mysterious StakeKnife charator didnt you? I have no idea who he was, but your media and government told you he was in the IRA and SF etc etc. clearly that was lies.

Nice of you to make my argument for me lizzie. cheers

Chocohead said:
well, since nothing has changed since, its just as likely as any other scenario

I agree with you that since there's no real evidence or proof we can't go around categorically stating who did or didn't do it, but I do think we can try and make objective judgements about which scenario is most likely. I mean take the following scenarios:

1. Parties connected with/affiliated to the IRA did it.
2. MI5 did it.
3. The Tokyo Yakuza did it.
4. Latex Lizzie did it.

Do you think these are all equally likely?

Chocohead said:
oh I know - you wanted to ask what happened to the mysterious StakeKnife charator didnt you? I have no idea who he was, but your media and government told you he was in the IRA and SF etc etc. clearly that was lies.

Nice of you to make my argument for me lizzie. cheers

I could be wrong but I suspect you're on drugs. Whats with the "your media and government told you he was in the IRA " That infers that they are not your government? they are.

hugh said:
I agree with you that since there's no real evidence or proof we can't go around categorically stating who did or didn't do it, but I do think we can try and make objective judgements about which scenario is most likely. I mean take the following scenarios:

2. MI5 did it.
4. Latex Lizzie did it.

you can't prove nuthin' hugh!

hugh said:

2. MI5 did it.
4. Latex Lizzie did it.

yes i would agree. you could add another few hundred probably too while ye were at it.

Latex lizzie said:
I could be wrong but I suspect you're on drugs. Whats with the "your media and government told you he was in the IRA " That infers that they are not your government? they are.

no it infers I dont believe everything they say without a shred of evidence, whereas you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back