The Invisible Republic (1 Viewer)

would've thought you'd be into this cos it's so minimal and not mainstream...?

yes, it's original and exquisite

The Invisible Republic - This is Ireland

....YOU DECIDE.

ive decided. aided by this hilarious PM from theinvisiblerep (see attached)

im just cutting out the crap and telling you what most people probably thinks and saving you some time here. im sure youre a nice guy and all but my teenage year of oasis loving are well gone, as im sure alot of people's on here.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 64
This the wet room, right?

hey there

Marti%20Pellow%20Brochure%20Pic.jpg

im just cutting out the crap and telling you what most people probably thinks and saving you some time here. im sure youre a nice guy and all but my teenage year of oasis loving are well gone, as im sure alot of people's on here.

Of course it's terrible

But everybody's terrible when they start

mozart was not shit.

and they didnt have the internet then. duh!!!!

So you've somehow heard his earliest, unpublished, never performed to an audience pieces? If it took him 6 months to master his first instrument then he would have been shit for a period of that. Child prodigies may be shit only for a very short time but they are still initially not any good.

Clearly the opening poster's band are in the process of mastering what they do. It might be taking a bit longer than it took the afore mentioned world renouned composer but it's not for you to say that they can't get better and piss all over whatever music you're making next year. And if you're not making music, you're welcome to your opinion on these guys but you've zero right to tell them they're wasting their time as you did.

So you've somehow heard his earliest, unpublished, never performed to an audience pieces? If it took him 6 months to master his first instrument then he would have been shit for a period of that. Child prodigies may be shit only for a very short time but they are still initially not any good.

im sure the new kid's playing longer than 6 months

Clearly the opening poster's band are in the process of mastering what they do. It might be taking a bit longer than it took the afore mentioned world renouned composer but it's not for you to say that they can't get better and piss all over whatever music you're making next year. And if you're not making music, you're welcome to your opinion on these guys but you've zero right to tell them they're wasting their time as you did.

i have every right to tell them anything i want. and i didn't tell him he was wasting his time. just posting up stuff here that maybe a bit unrefined and neds more work.
i have no doubt that he'll improve and hopefully his song-crafting skills too. i'm just sayin that at the moment, its not that good and i've no doubt as he/she gets older/better that more efforts will surpass the curent ones. i never said im better or worse than him/her

Here Ernesto stop picking on the new kid.

i've learned my lesson. jesus, not opening my mouth again. bought a padded envelope today btw, gettin sent for deffo tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back