The Invisible Republic (3 Viewers)

theinvisiblerep

Hey, we've added two demos (but no bass or drums yet) to our myspace page and we'd really appreciate it if you would give them a listen and tell us what ya think.

The singing on 'This is Ireland' is so terrible cos I had to do it myself as our singer is ill atm.

The link is: www.myspace.com/theinvisiblerep

Looking forward to hearing what ye have to say - and sorry in advance if we bruise yer ears!

was this recorded at a party while you guys were drunk? noel gallagher solo is awesome! you couldn't fake this shit.

Haha, no man - twas recorded today in my bedroom at an incredibly amateur level. Did ya like it on any level?

Where'd ya hear a Cowbell, JohnnyC?

ah fuck - must have forgot to mute one of the vocal tracks! Sounds proper shite!

Thanks for letting me know (in a roundabout manner anyhow) - twill be sorted out tomorrow!

ah fuck - must have forgot to mute one of the vocal tracks! Sounds proper shite!

Thanks for letting me know (in a roundabout manner anyhow) - twill be sorted out tomorrow!

that might be something a non drunk would've checked before putting it online and asking for opinions. ;)

that might be something a non drunk would've checked before putting it online and asking for opinions. ;)

Totally agree - rookie mistake.

Guess I was just excited and wanted to hear what ppl thought. I imagine the muted tracks were unmuted when I converted to file to mp3.

Hopefully tomorrows tracks will get a better response!

I'm struggling to hear the Bob Dylan and Elton John influence. Can you expound upon that a little lads?

033033624X.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

it's in the name

I'm struggling to hear the Bob Dylan and Elton John influence. Can you expound upon that a little lads?

There's words aren't there and like Dylan the singing mightn't be to everyone's taste.

Not sure about the Elton John bit maybe they're on drugs?

Hey, we've added two demos (but no bass or drums yet) to our myspace page and we'd really appreciate it if you would give them a listen and tell us what ya think.

The singing on 'This is Ireland' is so terrible cos I had to do it myself as our singer is ill atm.

The link is: www.myspace.com/theinvisiblerep

Looking forward to hearing what ye have to say - and sorry in advance if we bruise yer ears!

proof-listen before you stick it up lads
- leigh

One of the songs is sounding as it should now (though I'm not sure thats correct seeing as I'm on vocals and cant sing for shite - but its temporary) on the myspace.

Do us a favour and let me know what you think! Goodie bag to the best response*!

*lie

Ah man...

Well, it's at least no worse than the first ever song 90% of now really talented guys wrote when they were 15. So by that logic, regardless of how good this isn't you can always improve and turn out decent.

I guess most people just don't post up stuff up on the internet til they've tried and trashed a bit more stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back