The handsomest boy in Belfast... (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by stunning
I really thought there was going to be a picture! :mad:

If someone wanted to book you, do you have anything recorded we could hear?

Any upcoming gigs in Belfast?

Sorry, I'm full of questions...

Thomas:)

Wow this guys friendly! Hi dee Hi ......all we need is another singer songwiter. We're bursting at the seams. :rolleyes:

Ah no....only kiddin, tell me you sing murder ballads or write about Fat hookers or something. Please!

Originally posted by ronan yakuza
:eek:

are you in Settler?
I met the Settler people when they played in Belfast a phew months ago.

I've got 5 heads though.

Settler has 5 heads too. Yeah, I'm working with Settler. Was in Belfast with them and met you that night. You were with another woman, but I forgive you.

Thomas

Originally posted by mark
NAH, spoil sport.
more gaiety please thomas. it rocks .|..|

Thanks Mark, but now I'm ascared of Lizzie. She sounds like she could kick my ass! Maybe she thinks I'm from Creepyland or something. I hope Ronan doesn't think that...its all in good fun Ronan. Sunshine, you're gorgeous and I just had the ovaries to tell ya! What's a playful little challenge to heteronormativity in our lovely indie world?

Lizzie, don't hit me. I'm not *really* stalking Ronan...Belfast is a two hour train ride from Dublin for goodness sake. (Of course there was that boy from Derry I stalked all the way from Chicago for 6 years in the 90's...but that's a completely different situation and all of those charges were dropped anyway.) ;)

Luv,

Thomas Dunning ~ A really, really nice guy.

heteronormativity

What a fantastic word. Best word i've seen this week and there's been lots of words this week. I may have to steal it, i've forgotten the word i made up yesterday.

Originally posted by Ed
Heteronormativity...What a fantastic word.

Thanks Ed! Glad you like it. It's almost as good as heterosupremacy. That's my favorite! Its even on my checks from the bank, right above the signature line...it says DESTROY HETEROSUPREMACY so every check I write blah blah blah changing the world blah blah blah.

I love that word. Heterosupremacy. It sounds SOOOOOO ugly and hateful doesn't it? People don't mind when you say destroy white supremacy, but they think I'm on about killing straight folks when I talk about destroying heterosupremacy. Where do they get that from?

What I love about it is that it actually doesn't exist except as an idea...like white supremacy...it doesn't exist. Whites are of course not superior to people of color, they just often think they are simply because they are treated with greater value by society. So destroying it (heterosupremacy) speaks of educating people that straightfolk are not inherently of greater worth or value as human beings than queerfolk are simply because of their hetero orientation, hetero behavior or hetero identity.

Ah, if only I really were Queen of the Universe! There'd be some big fuckin' changes around here! And I'd marry Ronan from Belfast.

A big kiss for you Ed, thanks for getting me started!

Thomas
xo

Ah, if only I really were Queen of the Universe! There'd be some big fuckin' changes around here!

Wow that's 2 people this week who want to be queen of the universe, i don't wanna be queen or king of anything,i just want more records.

Its even on my checks from the bank, right above the signature line...it says DESTROY HETEROSUPREMACY so every check I write blah blah blah changing the world blah blah blah.

Wow Thomas, you have a chequebook (note the quaint european spelling). You're the only person I know with one of those.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
Wow Thomas, you have a chequebook (note the quaint european spelling). You're the only person I know with one of those.

I've one.
Don't use it as much as I used to. Pay my rent with it every week.
Handy things cheques.

Fuck's sake, a grand and it's about cheques.
:)

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro

Well, of course its USELESS in this lovely country where the banks CLOSE AT 4:00!!!!!

How come this nation hasn't collapsed?

Sorry, just kidding. I love it that no one will answer a phone between 1 and 2pm.

Oh my God, I better shut up.

x,

Thomas

ps. No theater on Sundays??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back