[Aug 8, 2015] My Pilot: Mini-album launch + The Sours Seeds & Goodly Thousands (Dublin) (1 Viewer)

My_Pilot

Contributor
Website
www.mypilottheband.com
My Pilot release 'Welcome To Ireland', their new mini-album (ie. too long to be an EP, not long enough to be an album), with a gig at the Bello Bar, Portobello, Dublin 8 on Saturday the 8th of August, 2015. Support comes from The Sour Seeds and Goodly Thousands.

Entrance is €5 on the bleedin' doors, which open at 8.30pm.

A facebook event page:
www.facebook.com/events/1001664576533994

It will be rock-tastic, that much is for sure.

'Welcome To Ireland' is a collection of songs that cast an askance look at life upon this odd little isle. Subjects covered include the countryside, Belfast, Dublin, booze, the Irish weather...that kind of thing. Over the course of the mini-album there are a few sly nods and winks to various other pieces of Irish music, in the course of which any number of copyrights may or may not have been infringed.

'Welcome To Ireland' is available as a free/'pay what you like' download from the My Pilot bandcamp page from the 1st of August, 2015.

Gig flyer: www.tinyurl.com/mypilotflyer

www.mypilottheband.com
www.thesourseeds.bandcamp.com
www.goodlythousands.bandcamp.com
www.bellobardublin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In advance of this here gig, here's a sneak preview of a song from our new mini-album (out 8th Aug). It's called 'Manor Street' and it's sort of about, like, booze, living in a busy city, walking down streets and seeing things with your eyes, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back