The Guilts (1 Viewer)

Anthem

Ever wake up and bits and piece come back to you about your drunken antics the night before? I woke up this morning semi pissed then went back asleep. Slowly but surely snapshots of the latter part of the nite came back to me in an embarrassing and horrendous deluge. I was on the sauce all day with some friends and was drinking Miller - a drink I dont normally drink (it was only 3.50 a pint.) I was obnoxious, I start talkng to some women and became rude, was making silly faces and was talking complete shite. Anyway all of this came thick and fast with the pillow over my head in excrutiating embarrassment. I love drinking though.

The Japs have it sussed

Many Japanese like to get drunk because it is the only time when they can really let themselves go and say what they think. Losing yourself and making a fool of yourself are not seen as bad things but a sign that you have let your guard down and can be yourself with your friends. Some Japanese even pretend they are drunker than they really are so they can speak their mind openly. Some Japanese believe that the only way to really get know someone is to get drunk with them, and sometimes regard people who won't drink as arrogant or having something to hide.

http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=662&catid=19&subcatid=124

The Japs have it sussed

Many Japanese like to get drunk because it is the only time when they can really let themselves go and say what they think. Losing yourself and making a fool of yourself are not seen as bad things but a sign that you have let your guard down and can be yourself with your friends. Some Japanese even pretend they are drunker than they really are so they can speak their mind openly. Some Japanese believe that the only way to really get know someone is to get drunk with them, and sometimes regard people who won't drink as arrogant or having something to hide.

http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=662&catid=19&subcatid=124

Thats great apart from the part about pretending to be drunker than you are..I've tried that when I was skint...I didnt find myself very convincing..

yeah getting the horrors is a curse..it has often led me into more cans which adds compound grief on when you eventually stop being a dick.

Happy times though nonetheless.

I'm currently acting the prick while sober as much as possible to try and make my drunken behaviour seem normal

I don't think I'm tooooo bad of a drunk, but I talk too much and get a bit flirtatious which I usually feel bad for the next day... I always put that down to Catholic Shame though.

At a friends house recently, herself decided to speak her mind and she let our friend know that she didn't appreciate certain things that friend had said and did in the past. It was honest and frank, but all quite reasonable and I echoed herself's concerns in a fair minded manner.

Then I said "And your house smells like shit!".
I have no recollection of this. Oh well.....

brian_cowen_fat_boy_slim.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back