If you were in the Graham Norton red chair... (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
They were ok with it. One of my Dads friends had painted it for me because I liked horses.
Two years later my Uncle drove through the school on a motorbike to take my sister out of class, so it could have been worse. He's a bit... different.

Well it was Blanch in the 90s, so you never know.

You can share it here.

So I was working for Amazon, and this dude I went to school with started working there around the same time. So we're on the same team, and there's a few of us that are basically just messers doing the job.
One day I realise that Amazon gave everyone that started in our group the same password to their account - Amazon. So I can log into his account. Naturally I do, and proceed to order all these books about vaginal fisting and beastiality and shit, to much amusement. My mate gets an e-mail saying his order is waiting for a cheque, so he cancels the order and we have a laugh about it.
Anyway months later my mate goes for a trainer job and gets it, so now he is training up new people. He's got a group of about 40 people in the training area, and is showing them how to access a customer's order history, using his own account as an example.
Cue fits of laughter coming from the training area. He went into his order history, and the first thing on the list is all these weird sex books. Over in the regular area, we realised what had happened almost right away, and spent the rest of the day pissing ourselves laughing about it.

I once put a load of laundry into a laundromat dryer and nipped across the street to a bar. I stayed a bit too long and the laundromat was closed when I came out. It happens.
Went across in the morning and there was a (probably homeless, definitely stinky) guy sleeping in there wearing lots of my clothes. Like a pair of my jeans covered with my work coveralls. Two t-shirts. A sweatshirt. As I think back, it was very late in the year, he was trying to keep warm. But I was ripshit.

Worse thing is the Laundromat starts to fill up with customers and I am there force-stripping this poor guy "AND the jeans! Come on, buddy. Off with the fucking pants!"

I was too angry and late for work to realize how bad it looked. But, you know, fuck it. They were my clothes.

Also, had to wear a bunch of what he had on as they were my work clothes. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back