The Great Thumped Brain Drain (1 Viewer)

one of my fake accounts was all about one specific guy who always picked a fight with me as 'captain a' - so sometimes i'd butt in on the argument with my pseudoname and make the exact same point, and he'd agree with the 'other guy/girl' and leave me alone.

i read it on the iPhone all the time - what's up?

You can't read the bloody text; te columns are way too wide so the text stays miniscule.

All other sites, when you tap to zoom, the column shrinks horizontally and the text enlarges.

The experience is MUCH less annoying on BOARDS.ie.

Sadly, the old version of Thumped didn't have this issue.

Boards
2b4fc41b.jpg

Thumper
bc0d06d0.jpg

May not seem huge, but it is to me.

Hmmm I wasn't using the mobile version.

Iand btw., I'm not demanding anything, but if the question is, why did some people stop posting, this was why I did.

So, that's all.

Not a whinge, just my personal issue with the new layout/look.

Was that in private or public? I find the stuff disguised as jokes more insidious.

It was a comment attached to a de-rep! So it comes up every time I look at my profile. Nice guy.

But yes, I agree, insults backed up by "ah sure I'm only slagging" in real life or on the internet are just a sly way, of, well, insulting someone.

has it been considered that thumped should be downsized a bit?? its current multifaceted guise (i.e. about 20 sub forums) really only took hold in the peak time of the boom when everyone had a high paying job on a computer with nothing to do, if you strip it back to 2004 size it will look busy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back