The Great Thumped Brain Drain (3 Viewers)

The name changes are handy if you have someone stalking you.

True story.

I wont be changing mine again however.Its alienating.

Why?

How many people have said in this thread that they can't be arsed posting any more because they can't keep up with the name changes?

i only saw you and one other, but i havent/wont ever read it all.

reasons i like name changes include:

A: some of them are very comical. revengy sexblade terrorfist three will stay in my head forever.
B: this isnt facebook/twitter/bebo, this is a web forum, being identified is cool if you are a gig promoter/band/journo and people need to know its you running shows, but if your just hanging out and shooting the shit while doing work or whatever then theres no need for an identitiy parade.
C: because i never bother trying to keep up with name changes, i read peoples post for their content, and not by who actually is posting. if i had a big fall out with somone 3 years ago on a rainy tuesday about ample moustache care, i might prejudice the content of what they say for all eternity and derail vaid contributions as i am human and i hold grudges as part of being such. however if they have changed thier name four times since i'll forget the whole incident and maybe learn something from them.
D: for the record i have about 4 accounts here. take that.

I think I might start a few fake accounts.Get the numbers up.

actually,scratch that,I hate fake posters.

And the site still sucks mightily on the iPhone.

It's about the only site on the entire interweb that I can't use happily on my iPhone (that isn't flash heavy, I should add).

Can't someone fix that?

i read it on the iPhone all the time - what's up?

I concur, sir. Even if you can block people, I still don't like being called an ugly cunt.

And can I also add, people continually changing their names so you don't know who anyone bleedin' is any more.

Was that in private or public? I find the stuff disguised as jokes more insidious.
BTW when I talked about investment I wasn't referring to the fiscal sort, never resented the sub money.

lots of people in more then one band/role in music have more then one account. whats a fake poster?? someone who doesn't post under the real username they picked ten years ago?? or somone who doesnt post under thier baptised name?? if so i feel very sorry for willy willions.

Some one who sets up a new account pretending to be a unique poster is a fake poster. It's similar to a troll and the same as a troll account from a regular poster.

Nice use of the word baptised btw, good to know we're all expected to have been Christian's (at one time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back