The Great Thumped Brain Drain (2 Viewers)

I'd give it maybe two years before Thumped becomes the "Other Stuff" section of Moshspace. That's where I've move to myself (along with F&A and lurking hipinion) since eirecore has been dead for the last year or so.

I wonder is it time to put eirecore out of it's misery.

I'd give it maybe two years before Thumped becomes the "Other Stuff" section of Moshspace. That's where I've move to myself (along with F&A and lurking hipinion) since eirecore has been dead for the last year or so.

you're MEANT to nominate a replacement moderator, moderator.

hardcore ringtones, maybe

Start with this

Scooter+-+J%27adore+Hardcore+%5BWEB%5D+2009.jpg

how about closing from 10pm to 8am?

I've long thought that there should be a site that operates on 'opening' hours. haven't found one yet :(

My 2 cents for thumped - For non-registered users, ease up on the ads / sidebar (option to collapse), get rid of the 'is this your first visit?' malarkey. I think the number of posts per thread page should be increased globally by default. If I log out, this thread is 8 pages. I've got my preferences set to 40 posts per page and so far i'm on page 2 of this thread, it's a bit daunting if non-stickied threads look really long when they're not really.

Right now, if there were no ads there'd be no site.

The sidebar is an attempt to get a bit more attention for some stuff people are doing. The fact that it also means i can fit a nice 300x250 ad is completely irrelevant...

The number of posts per page is deliberately that low for a couple of reasons - the number of images that can appear in certain threads can mean it takes an age to open a page, and i think it makes it easier to read.

My reasons for not being so active are:
-having no free time at the minute
-being made redundant then looking for a new job
-feeling guilty about wasting too much time on t'internet
-having no money to buy records, go to gigs so therefore reading about new records/gigs makes me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back