The great snaky word-burn (2 Viewers)

old said:
Yes, and it's also Crockett. Maybe.
Here, Mike. Thanks for your bruvverinlaw's number.
It worked like a toptopulous dream.
He was at the other end being all 34 and that and spoke via the mouthpiece in a manner which suggested meeting, then came to visit and brought Armenians who did stuff and things and then everyone went home.
All good, so thanks for that.

oh hey that's great, hope the plastering looks good

I thought you might have meant that.
I was planning on striking it off against LM inc drumming provided.
Although he has to play a few more Corpo gigs to catch up.
Lousers.

Mikey: It looks good. Excellente.

having learned in the past two months via facebook the actaul meaning of the word literally, i'm pretty convinced it serves no function whatsoever.

examples:

i literally describe everything bland that happened to me using literally to literally sound like i'm under contract from liter.

i describe everything bland that happened to me using literally to sound like i'm under contract from liter.

what say you thumped?

also - (ann posts number three favourite axe to grind, now with bonus features)

i think ireland should accept 'american english' as just being english, as it is our theoretical second language, and as such has rendered the queens english a quaint minority dialect from times past, sort of like irish.

edit: uh, hold on, I thought this was a new thread. i'm gonna go read this one and see if I already made that point

No I didn't, ok, here we go again

Xzibit a)

comic2-1234.png

Xzibit b)

literally.png

i think ireland should accept 'american english' as just being english, as it is our theoretical second language, and as such has rendered the queens english a quaint minority dialect from times past, sort of like irish.

the queens english has been in no way a fixed thing. Her words have literally dumbed down over the years for us plebs who speak american english

Anyone who describes something as 'lush' and they're not talking about orchestration. Actually, even if they're talking about orchestration.

I HATE THAT WORD

i had an english teacher in secondary school who used the phrase "literally killed two birds with one stone", and described one of those corrupt pre-reformation popes as literally having a finger in every pie. what was her name...miss...thingy
she was crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back