The Gandhis Album Launch (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
It's ages since I posted here and it seems appropriate that my first post back is pretty spammy.

Anyway, my mates' band The Gandhis are releasing their debut album You Are My Friend today. I haven't heard it yet but the tracks I've heard off it over the last year or so (not to mention the billion odd gigs I've attended watching develop from a pretty shit outfit to really good) have been deadly, admittedly in a poppy non Thumped sort of way.

To promote the album, they're doing an instore thingy in Tower today at 5, so if you're knocking around town, pop in. The launch night proper is in Whelan's tomorrow, doors at 7.45, some bullshit football match being shown in a big screen beforehand and then the band. Since it's my mates, there's bound to be loads of hot birds there.

As I said, the album is out today, apparently in all good record shops, but I'd dispute that. For a taster, check out their myspace www.myspace.com/thegandhis

As an added incentive, anyone who can provide me with proof of purchase of the album, I promise to make love to, man or woman, 14 years and older.

Cheers

Also check out their website www.thegandhismusic.com which was created by our very own Tripoli.

Plus I'll be there on Saturday so that should be an incentive for all the sexy thumped ladies to come out.

P.S. Wobs is a tosser

Sound like a cool band, stuff I've heards been good so far.
Worth checking out for the video alone, people should say "cad" more often.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back