The Freebooters - Ordinary Level Oi! CD (5 Viewers)

The Brits that we paid to do the CD up for us put the middle pages in the wrong way round, the photo spread should be the middle pages, so sort it out or leave it as it is, but the lyrics make more sense and it looks better if ya sort it out obviously.

Yeah that is a headline about Dunner, i cut it out and had a good laugh at it, well before matching the face to the story.. Haha RIP Dunner.

DID U NOT THINK U WOULD BE FOUND OUT?!
KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ODD GOIN ON!
AS 4 DUNNER!.YIZ CAN ADD HIM IN THE CREDITS
ON THE NEXT ALBUM!

If ya fix the insert you will be drastically diminishing the cd's value as a collectible on ebay in 25 years.

The albums savage, don't think Ive ever known a bands songs so well before hearing their album for the first time!

STEEL TOE BOOTS SETTING OFF THE MACHINE

Just found this on a dodgy russian unauthorised download site while doing dodgy unauthorised downloads myself- cant complain about that!.|..|

fucking hate that shite.....don't mind our stuff up on blogs etc the more the better.
but its on so many pay for sites esp russian ones,the bastards.that said i doubt they'll retire from the sales (demand for it).

I found a loophole around that, I got you to take that DVD recording of your goodselves from Dorans. ;)
You even gave me a smile, those were the days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back