The FOOD HOOT Dec10 LowerDeck (1 Viewer)

stunning

Website
www.hootnight.com
I really need to get sorted out here.

There's a HOOT NIGHT coming up...Friday, the 10th of December at The New & Improved (I hope) LOWER DECK in Rathmines. The theme for the evening is FOOD.

Before I went on my trip to Chicago, I invited like 16 bands...they all said Yes even though I only have room for 12...so its gonna be an AWESOME night with some really great sound cuz that's new too.

I can't remember everyone who's playing but I'll let you know asap and of course that will help with the bumping thing.

Please come out and support local independent music!

Ps. Thank you Ladyfest. You ROCKED my ass.

for the love of god, will someone please cover prince's "starfish and coffee" for this? thomas, i guess there's no room at this? it would be me and a girl.

stunning said:
Dude, you need to talking to your bandmates in Fag Hag more.
guh? those girls are all arsey with me since i got off with that guy from the band. are fag hag playing this? what songs are we playing. emmmm, excellent! (i think... jane? edel? anyone?)
so, just in case we aren't playing, for whatever reason, i'd still like to play this if there's a slot free because i LOVE food, i'm totally passionate about it and this will come through in whatever cover i end up doing. thomas, you missed me in a skirt on hallowe'en, in fact, so did nearly everyone i actually did it for... :( but it felt nice on my legs and bum so i might do it again.

Someone should play Chinese Chicken by Duke Williams and the Extremes

Ok, last time I checked the following folks were joining me on the Bulemia Express...

Groom
Holy Ghost Fathers
Liam LMD64
Mumblin' Deaf Ro
Nigel & Fiona
Jimmy Cake
Fag Hag & Shirley Temple of Doom
Aurel
My Brother Woody
MEDEA
Sprites In The Border (whom I happen to call Omelette)
Thought Trawler
Stoat
Richer Than Astronauts
Delorentos
Katell Keineg
Motherfucking Sissies Motherfucker

I got some 'maybe's' from
Emmet Tinley(The Prayer Boat)
Susan Enan
The Dudley Corp.

I think I'm still waiting to hear from...
Michael Knight
Edgeweather
Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends

So that's 23 bands...ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Where's those pills?

i hope i get to play with your food thomas. you wouldn't believe how rotund i'm getting over here... the pies are just too good. on the up side, i'm getting lots of work done. when is your friend coming over again? i miss my doggy. i miss sadie's doggy. do you think there's a time in every man's life when he longs for the company of a pet? a hairy beast that goes walks on all fours and smells your eyeballs? i think my time has come...

Cavalier%20King%20Charles.jpg

jane said:
Jeez, Hag, I already have your baby gorilla picture on my desktop...I'm not ready for another one...please, more time between the oozy-cute creatures.

Now, where do I go to play with that pooch?
my house!!! :D

SadieOutlaw said:
my house!!! :D
ah sadie, that's not chloe. don't be telling lies again. i told your mom i'd try to get you to cut that shit out... it's no way to win friends... silly girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back