The FOOD HOOT Dec10 LowerDeck (2 Viewers)

stunning said:
Shit! I knew I was supposed to be doing something like that.

Yeah, it will be sorted by this weekend.

I promise.

Though its not looking great for FUCKNUT.
it's cool thomas. maybe we'll do it another time.

Right on...you know I want to have loads of folks/friends play but I can't uninvite people. Thanks for understanding and keep the night free regardless. You're expected to be there! ;)

I'm working on the final line up over the next 18 hours. So stay tuned!

stunning said:
Right on...you know I want to have loads of folks/friends play but I can't uninvite people. Thanks for understanding and keep the night free regardless. You're expected to be there! ;)

I'm working on the final line up over the next 18 hours. So stay tuned!
Can I do you?

jesus, i go to the bathroom and Mr. Hilarious here is lepping to the computer straight away... Thomas, much as I like you, it wasn't me who posted that. You may want to give Richie a call some time, however...

Super Dexta said:
jesus, i go to the bathroom and Mr. Hilarious here is lepping to the computer straight away... Thomas, much as I like you, it wasn't me who posted that. You may want to give Richie a call some time, however...

Oh my God that is hysterical! LOL! I'm going...hmmm...what is she on about?

He's MAD! Good thing he's so brilliant and adorable. You're clearly a finer woman than me L! Sure, let me know when you're done with him. ;)

stunning said:
Oh my God that is hysterical! LOL! I'm going...hmmm...what is she on about?

He's MAD! Good thing he's so brilliant and adorable. You're clearly a finer woman than me L! Sure, let me know when you're done with him. ;)
Tomas

Nice of you to be so generous in your praise, but I'm sorry, that wasn't *really* funny or adorable in the slightest, twas merely the most juveline of japes, and no doubt a bit in fact creepy for all independent observers (Kennedy Crowley or whatsever)

Richie

Jimmy Magee said:
Tomas

Nice of you to be so generous in your praise, but I'm sorry, that wasn't *really* funny or adorable in the slightest, twas merely the most juveline of japes, and no doubt a bit in fact creepy for all independent observers (Kennedy Crowley or whatsever)

Richie

I was speaking more generally in regards to your awesomeness...this gag was in fact immature and mawkish but it did crack me up...which is where all the love came from. I can take it back.

Ps. Creepy is good for the repressed. Whose Kennedy Crowley? Is he/she on Thumped? (Yes, that's a set up!)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
That reminds me of a t-shirt I once saw you wearing - about gag reflexes.

Ha, I like that t-shirt...does it actually work Thomas?

I'm sick with excitement over this Hoot. Hoot nights are rapidly becoming more about costumes than music for Medea !ninjaaaa . Can't wait!

Psychotic no 2 said:
Ha, I like that t-shirt...does it actually work Thomas?

I know Ro and Richard both had some difficulty grasping my shirt that says I HAVE NO GAG REFLEX. Something about me not being able to laugh at jokes was how they read it...sheesh, make an offer like that to some guys and they just don't know they've won the lotto! Its actually not true. I gag when I smell peanut butter. Found that out while blindfolded once, but that's a whole 'nother Forum.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I'm sick with excitement over this Hoot. Hoot nights are rapidly becoming more about costumes than music for Medea !ninjaaaa . Can't wait!

Which is exactly as it should be! MEDEA wear them well!!

In Chicago, there was a time back in the day when costumes were simply a part of almost all the performances, at least. Once we had a genderbending/crossdressing Hoot and if you weren't dressed, you didn't play! Every single performer and even a lot of the audience dressed. It was hysterical. Big burly hairy men in sun dressed and petite lady folk singers with moustaches, baseball hats and massive bulges!

The musicians were new in town and knew more actors than fellow musicians, so actors were REALLY big into the Hoot Nights...once we had a real stage combat thing happen and didn't tell the audience until it was over. Fucking amazing!

Do we know any actors?

T

cassette/tape said:
any confirmation on a line up?

Stoat
Mumblin' Deaf Ro
Groom
The Baby Blankets
Thought Trawler
My Brother Woody
Richer Than Astronauts
Michael Knight
Omelette/Sprites In The Border
Holy Ghost Fathers
MEDEA
Delorentos
Motherfucking Sissies Motherfucker
Aurel
and
Tom Dunning & Your Boyfriends

stunning said:
I liked your first post before your edit...you know, the one where you said you loved me.

Anyway...I won't harsh you.

My art. Nuff' said.

Love,

Thomas
i know, i know... xxx = i love you. i don't kiss people willy nilly you know...
safe. when are you going to have a hoot that isn't middle of the road?
like you could have one with papercop, UBS, trm, bullets, daemien frost, etc. etc. and it would be awesome. you'd probably hate it but it would be awesome.
;)

edit: how come rollers/sparkers have never played a hoot?

hag said:
i know, i know... xxx = i love you. i don't kiss people willy nilly you know...
safe. when are you going to have a hoot that isn't middle of the road?
like you could have one with papercop, UBS, trm, bullets, daemien frost, etc. etc. and it would be awesome. you'd probably hate it but it would be awesome.
;)

Who you calling middle of the road beyatch?? :p I adore UBS! They'd be brilliant at a Hoot. However, while papercop are supercool, if they did a Diana Ross song for example...would they REALLY do a Diana Ross song? Or would they bleep and whirl and just SAY it was a Diana Ross song? Which is what I suspect would happen. That's already happened once, no names mentioned. Anyway, I can hear all the papercop fans right now going "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T LET THEM GO NEAR A DIANA ROSS SONG!"...which is fair(fear) enough. But, its important to keep in mind that while the Hoot can serve the musicians by giving them a bit of a showcase, its about the theme and the songs that the musicians are expected to serve which is paramount.

UBS would fucking break my heart on I Hear A Symphony!

Yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back