the fight is on... (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
right here it is... the thread where you can come and leave sadistic mean messages about people on the site.....
i fiqure that the forum is getting to timid....we need some low down and dirty bitchin to get going.....
my preditcitions for key fiqures in this department lay on the shoulders of oly, jamie grimes, stephen blunt and possibly weeler he's the wild card.
so get to it ...... feel free to bring up old relationships, mothers (oly thats where you fit into it), and seething dark secrets.

let the games begin........

persoanlly id say more bitchign is the last thing this place needs as its leading more and more peopel to think its a load of shite not worth looking at.

just my tuppence worth

Right, to start I'm going to reveal a secret about a key man here on eirecore. Damo.

Yes, the goliath of gigs, the maestro of the music room has a dirty secret he wants no one to know and I'm going bring it out to the open right here!

A while back as I was wandering around Temple Bar I fell over and was lying on the ground. At my new eye level I noticed a small window that few would see on a usual stroll. What caught my attention was what I could see inside. I could see Damo playing guitar with some people out of view and really getting into it. I decided to investigate further. I broke through the wall beside the window with a key and found myself in a hallway. I could hear horrible music, quite like the Revs end of things. Creeping slowly closer to the accoustic assault I came upon a room with the door slightly ajar. Inside was a horror that recurrs in my dreams every night. I witnessed Damo, the man we all know and love, playing and writing songs with The Revs themselves. He was laughing and joking with them and putting down some groovy but absolutely disgusting riffs. Why? What was happening? A document I picked up off the ground explained it all. It read that Damo was the chief songwriter with the revs, but not a live player. Shocked, I ran and didn't stop till I got to George's street where all the Christmas decorations distracted me and I forgot about it..... until now.

It'd be totally against eirecore "logic" to bitch about people on a thread started specifically for that.. i'm afraid you'll have to start something worthwhile and wait a few posts till it wanders of course probably about weeler and phil's homosexual exploits.

And Stephen, that was probably the new "improved" Easpa Measa you stumbled upon. Catchy aren't they? All they need now is a good wash and a stylist.

Type the phrase 'miserable failure' into google and you get a rather unexpected first hit. This is in no way associated with the drunkin fukker who started this thread. Also, i didnt merit what i had to say worthy enough of a thread opener, or anything else i have to say for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back