the ex sat feb 10 dublin (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 9
considering they packed whelans last time they played, i'd be real surprised if there are tickets on the door. you should get them in advance or get a buddy to get them for you.

its sold about 120 tickets, capacity is 300, so there should be some left for the door, but it would be advisable to grab some in advance if possible

My missus has been forced to pull out, I have a ticket going a-begging if anybody wants it... PM me or text me if you are lucky enough to have my number.

that was great. the hungarian folk song followed by the really loud one followed by the dancey one was amazing. any classic Ex albums in particular i should own?

thanks for putting this on.
it was incredible. always heard they're better live than on record but never really understood until last night. great mixture of new and old material. anyone know where that song 'livewire' is available? there's a live version on their myspace page

that was great. the hungarian folk song followed by the really loud one followed by the dancey one was amazing. any classic Ex albums in particular i should own?

agreed. i thought the 'really loud one' was a tune called kokend asphalt (minus the horns on the recorded version, alas) but the lyric seemed different. anyone any ideas?

forgot my ear plugs so i'm still humming like a maryanne amacher tune today...

hats off to u:m

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back