the ex sat feb 10 dublin (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 101
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 9
besides matty though, right?
l_ae79e103bafcaaa46ba6c6465bb6a868.jpg

toeally dude. i'll never forget that gig you did in the gravity bar... you said hopper was "the best drummer in dublin". merv was shanding in the shadows, i saw his heart breakin'... like a lil' ralph wiggum - you know when lisa breaks his heart? bart tapes in and plays it back to lisa in slow-mo... and freezes just as his heart breaks. that's what i saw, only it was merv, and his heart was breakin'.
hey man, just wondering, have you ever taken drum lessons? if not, how on earth could you possibly tell a good drummer from a bad one? also, which ex guitar player you are you talkin about? they're both pretty awesome but i'm not sure which one is better.
cheers dude ;)

t_5954.jpg

toeally dude. i'll never forget that gig you did in the gravity bar... you said hopper was "the best drummer in dublin". merv was shanding in the shadows, i saw his heart breakin'... like a lil' ralph wiggum - you know when lisa breaks his heart? bart tapes in and plays it back to lisa in slow-mo... and freezes just as his heart breaks. that's what i saw, only it was merv, and his heart was breakin'.
hey man, just wondering, have you ever taken drum lessons? if not, how on earth could you possibly tell a good drummer from a bad one? also, which ex guitar player you are you talkin about? they're both pretty awesome but i'm not sure which one is better.
cheers dude ;)

t_5954.jpg

hag what are ya bleedin shitein about? look at the funny ravers.. heh heh..

the one with the broken crazy guitar that uses his hands in a really weird way.. he's the friken DUDE!

i'm just buzzin' hag style, deal with it. yeah, those ravers are pretty funny. your gig in whelans recently was totally rockin' man. but you're still a homo. peas x

some cool live footage of the ex from new york 1999
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back