The European Leagues 2014-2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Amazing the Casillas kept that header out just now
That flew by.

What a game. Fully deserved by Sociadad. Holy shit Real fell apart. Going to wait to see what they do tomorrow then bet on them winning fuck all. Basically anyone less than Mascherano and they are totally fucked. No balance there at all. Pepe and Ramos were awful. The full backs were nonexistent. And as for midfield, you could drive a fucking bus through it.

Seriously Dawrown Gibson would have looked like Claude Makelele in comparison to what they had out there.

Some great snippets of news from the commentary team there, Negrado to Valencia, Falcao to City and I knew Ronaldo was fucked. You don't get over tendonitous in a few weeks. International retirement for him now and a slow decent into one of those crocked by 32 style narratives. Pity, for me, he only just really arrived at his full potential over the last few seasons.

Some great snippets of news from the commentary team there, Negrado to Valencia, Falcao to City and I knew Ronaldo was fucked. You don't get over tendonitous in a few weeks. International retirement for him now and a slow decent into one of those crocked by 32 style narratives. Pity, for me, he only just really arrived at his full potential over the last few seasons.

According to the guardian my lot are in for him too (never happen) and City may have problems making the deal work under FFP regulations.

Heard before the world cup that Ronaldo has tendinosis rather than tendinitis, which is a chronic degenerative issue. Peak Ronaldo may have come and gone

According to the guardian my lot are in for him too (never happen) and City may have problems making the deal work under FFP regulations.

Heard before the world cup that Ronaldo has tendinosis rather than tendinitis, which is a chronic degenerative issue. Peak Ronaldo may have come and gone
It's not just that, peak Ronaldo may be the next Owen Hargreaves.

atletico-madrid-fans1.jpg

1336627241-atletico-madrid-fans-celebrate-europa-league-victory_1204598.jpg

Europa_League_imagenes_jornada.jpg

Viva los colchoneros!!!!!

Back from injury, the best player in spain turns up and scores another vital goal.....

Who ?

Arda fucking Turan baby!!!!!

Nike+-+Arda+Turan+-+Magista.jpg

Doing as much for the beard in football as George Best and Tim Howard combined.

tur-420939.jpg

Good move on his part. That is fucking shocking^^^^

Anyway that's two games thrown away by Real since they sold the engine. Should have been 3 up at half time but capitulated completely midway through the second half.

You have to feel for Ancelotti, the ridiculous financial policy the club employs has to get on his tits no end.

Meanwhile in Germany. Sinji Kagawa is going "I had this awful dream..... I left Dortmund and was managed by a crazy eyed ginger mentalist in a rainy shit hole where I couldn't get a game, and Tom Cleaverly and Ashley Young were there ? It was fucking weird, thank god it's over"

TOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!

“He called me ‘Gerd’ and congratulated me on the ’74 final” – Thomas Müller.

“He was fine until I saw him acting strange. Then he came to me and said ‘Manu, let me play as the goalkeeper’” – Manuel Neuer.

“I wasn’t worried at first, he played normally. But things started when he came to me and said he wanted to take the captain’s band from my arm. I thought ‘what’s going on here’. When he wanted to trade shirts with the ref I thought ‘it’s enough now’” – Philipp Lahm.

Christoph Kramer’s Germany team-mates reveal the worrying extent to which the young midfielder’s mind was scrambled by that bang on the head in the World Cup final before he was finally taken off.

“He was fine until I saw him acting strange. Then he came to me and said ‘Manu, let me play as the goalkeeper’” – Manuel Neuer.

“I wasn’t worried at first, he played normally. But things started when he came to me and said he wanted to take the captain’s band from my arm. I thought ‘what’s going on here’. When he wanted to trade shirts with the ref I thought ‘it’s enough now’” – Philipp Lahm.

Christoph Kramer’s Germany team-mates reveal the worrying extent to which the young midfielder’s mind was scrambled by that bang on the head in the World Cup final before he was finally taken off.

Sounds like something Gazza would do without being concussed.

They must have got him off just before he bit someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back