The European Leagues 2014-2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
adolfhitler1.jpg

Holy jesus fucking christ corm!!! not cool.

How am I supposed to post about Real Madrid's insuing domination of europe without feeling like a fucking Nazi now ?

They're going to get all 6 lads. Only one team can stop them

atletico-madrid-fans1.jpg

atletico-madrid.jpg

article-0-1CF95B9D00000578-632_634x418.jpg

Viva Los Colchoneros!!!!!

Spanish Super Cup is on Wednesday pray for Atleti.

And yes that is the first time in history anyone ever tried to deny being a fascist by posting pictures of atleti fans.

Ah they won't get all 6. I bet they fuck up the Spanish Cup. Wankers. Barca are bound to win one trophy like, now they'll be able to bite teams out of the game. Yer man Rakitic they signed is dead good too, exactly the kind of player they need for their midfield.

Ah they won't get all 6. I bet they fuck up the Spanish Cup. Wankers. Barca are bound to win one trophy like, now they'll be able to bite teams out of the game. Yer man Rakitic they signed is dead good too, exactly the kind of player they need for their midfield.

I'd put a tenner on them getting all 6 if Pepe get's a broken leg. They were magnificent on tuesday.

Then again Dortmund looked top drawer, admittedly against a woeful Bayern side.

It's starting!!! Christ I love it.

France eh ?

So this Brandao lad broke Van der Weil's back (well.... a vertebrae anyway) then waited in the tunnel to headbutt Thiago Motta.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PSG want him banned for life. To be fair if you did that in any other job you'd be done for assault. I mean biting a lad on the pitch is one thing but waiting for him after the match ? That's just fucking knackerism.

Lifetime ban ? He is 34.

Funny that. If it happened on the pitch, Motta would have gone down like a sack of spuds and rolled around for a while. Happens in the tunnel and he goes all terminator.

Funny that. If it happened on the pitch, Motta would have gone down like a sack of spuds and rolled around for a while. Happens in the tunnel and he goes all terminator.
If it had been on the pitch Brandao would have thrown himself to the floor holding his face too.

The first one here, Imagine trying that in real life.

Ah Napoli. Always the same rhythm. 10 minutes of blood and thunder, then sit back get a breather for ten - fifteen minutes. Another ten - fifteen minutes of onslaught and then ramp it up in the five minutes til half time. they must have had 20 managers since Maradona played for them and still they play the same way.

Michu what the fuck were you thinking ? Callejon twice should have scored. Nothing between the two sides really. Opened up in the last half hour, was entertaining at times. Napoli played in fits and starts which is how they always play but the difference was when they were in a lull they were pretty awful.

Huge one next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back